- Full KitsLamborghini Murcielago
- (6)Bumpers & ValancesLamborghini Murcielago
- (83)Custom HoodsLamborghini Murcielago
- (8)Bumper LipsLamborghini Murcielago
- Rear DiffusersLamborghini Murcielago
- (1)CanardsLamborghini Murcielago
- Fender FlaresLamborghini Murcielago
- (3)Side SkirtsLamborghini Murcielago
- ScoopsLamborghini Murcielago
- Eye LidsLamborghini Murcielago
- (15)SpoilersLamborghini Murcielago
- (42)HeadlightsLamborghini Murcielago
- (1,863)Custom WheelsLamborghini Murcielago
- (3)Light CoversLamborghini Murcielago
While the Murcielago is built for performance and handling it’s also a vehicle that is guaranteed to have every pair of eyes on it when you drive it around. That means that you need it to look as good as it possibly can and possibly even customize it so that it becomes an extension of your own personality. We have a range of visual upgrades that can achieve these tasks without costing you a fortune and once you have the right combination of parts you’ll know that it’s getting the right attention.
When you consider which area of your vehicle is seen by the most people the answer is obvious: the exterior. The perfect upgrade for this area is also obvious: Lamborghini Murcielago custom body kits. We have many different parts which means that you can find the right ones to completely change your vehicle so that it becomes an extension of your own personality or just tweak it a little so that it looks better than it did before. We have the right brands to give you the quality that you expect and we have low prices so that you know you’ll get value for your money.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Liberty Walk® Custom Style SpoilersCustom Style Spoilers by Liberty Walk®. If your vehicle doesn't boast a powerful engine this doesn't mean it can't look like it has one. Give your vehicle that awesome look of high-performance cars with this factory style spoiler...Designed to deliver factory high-performance styleFor modifying the appearance of your rear end$525.00 - $8,500.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Liberty Walk® Bumpers ValancesBumpers Valances by Liberty Walk®. This custom bumper is what you need to make a bold statement with your vehicle. However it's not the only benefit - this bumper is designed to enhance your vehicle's aerodynamics, which is...For customizing the looks of your vehicleRacing inspired aerodynamics and style$2,500.00 - $8,700.00
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Liberty Walk® DiffusersDiffusers by Liberty Walk®. This diffuser creates a vacuum at the back of the vehicle, which draws air more quickly underneath. Reduce turbulence and ensure the smooth airflow with this top-notch diffuser while making your vehicle...Adds unique and aggressive style to your rear endEnsures long-lasting looks$690.00 - $4,250.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Liberty Walk® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Liberty Walk®. Add an aerodynamic, lower look to the sides of your vehicle! Designed to enhance the original lines of your vehicle these side skirts give it a more aggressive stance and ground-hugging look. Dress up...Add unique and hot performance style to your vehicleMake your vehicle appear lower to the ground$630.00 - $5,800.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Liberty Walk® LB Performance™ Eye LidsLB Performance™ Eye Lids by Liberty Walk®. Designed to give your headlights an outstanding look, these eye lids will make a perfect complement to your overall vehicle's appearance. It's a great way to customize the headlight area...For modifying the appearance of your front endEnsure long-lasting looks$210.00 - $780.00
- VIS Racing® Viper Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (02LBMUR2DVR-099)Viper Style Body Kit (02LBMUR2DVR-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$8,141.63
- VIS Racing® Viper Style Fiberglass Front Bumper (Unpainted) (02LBMUR2DVR-001)Viper Style Front Bumper (02LBMUR2DVR-001) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$2,713.88
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Lamborghini Murcielago Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro