Kia Sportage Trailer Hitches
The Kia Sportage is a stylishly designed SUV. Its cabin is spacious, thus attracting a large number of small families. It has an athletic persona, provides an acceptable ride quality and reasonable handling capability. It has a strong engine, a firm suspension and an enormous towing potential. Though it has a comfortable cargo area, a trailer is a welcome addition because it allows greater flexibility and a bigger capacity to the car owner. This simplifies the camping tour you have always wanted to take, or that fishing trip for that matter. A strong trailer requires a high quality hitch to connect the trailer to the car. CARiD stocks top grade Kia Sportage trailer hitches made by the most reputable manufacturers. These brands have an unwavering commitment to quality production and customer service. Different trailer hitches are available to cater for the varying needs of different customers. Your car’s towing capacity and the size of the trailer will determine the hitch you need for your car.
Sportage trailer hitches on offer include Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches for pickup trucks and larger trailers. They also stock weight-carrying hitches, weight-distribution hitches and an equalizing hitch for small and medium trailers. CARiD also supplies accessories to aid in the installation and operation of the hitch. These items include electrical connectors, hitch covers, receiver mounts and balls among many other components. Kia Sportage trailer hitches are completely welded construction products designed to bolt right onto your car without any problems. No improvisation or drilling works are required. The dealers provide an instruction manual with each purchase. All you need is a set of the right tools to hook up your car, a task that takes less than half an hour to accomplish. The dealers also provide a nationwide limited warranty to guarantee against defects in quality and workmanship.
| Posted by Darlene | (Bailey, CO)
Installation was very easy.
- Popular Sportage Part Numbers
- CURT® 13526 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 120302 - Class 2 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert with 2" Ball, 3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13066 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Reese® 44666 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (525/3500 Weight Capacity, 525/5250 with Weight Distributing)
- Draw-Tite® 118526 - T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite™ HD Module
- Reese® 118526 - T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite™ HD Module
- CURT® 12030 - Class 2 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Kia Sportage Models
- Sportage Base Trailer Hitches
- Sportage EX Trailer Hitches
- Sportage EX Luxury Trailer Hitches
- Sportage LX Trailer Hitches
- Sportage LX Convenience Trailer Hitches
- Sportage LX Luxury Trailer Hitches
- Sportage Limited Trailer Hitches
- Sportage SX Trailer Hitches