Kia Sportage Trailer Hitches
The Kia Sportage is a stylishly designed SUV. Its cabin is spacious, thus attracting a large number of small families. It has an athletic persona, provides an acceptable ride quality and reasonable handling capability. It has a strong engine, a firm suspension and an enormous towing potential. Though it has a comfortable cargo area, a trailer is a welcome addition because it allows greater flexibility and a bigger capacity to the car owner. This simplifies the camping tour you have always wanted to take, or that fishing trip for that matter. A strong trailer requires a high quality hitch to connect the trailer to the car. CARiD stocks top grade Kia Sportage trailer hitches made by the most reputable manufacturers. These brands have an unwavering commitment to quality production and customer service. Different trailer hitches are available to cater for the varying needs of different customers. Your car’s towing capacity and the size of the trailer will determine the hitch you need for your car.
Sportage trailer hitches on offer include Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches for pickup trucks and larger trailers. They also stock weight-carrying hitches, weight-distribution hitches and an equalizing hitch for small and medium trailers. CARiD also supplies accessories to aid in the installation and operation of the hitch. These items include electrical connectors, hitch covers, receiver mounts and balls among many other components. Kia Sportage trailer hitches are completely welded construction products designed to bolt right onto your car without any problems. No improvisation or drilling works are required. The dealers provide an instruction manual with each purchase. All you need is a set of the right tools to hook up your car, a task that takes less than half an hour to accomplish. The dealers also provide a nationwide limited warranty to guarantee against defects in quality and workmanship.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.63$137.63
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $40.78$40.78
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
"Hitch quality and fit is excellent. Installed in about ten minutes. The job could not be any easier."
"Great product, easy to install without problems. Works great!"
"Very easy to put on without drilling. Took about 20 minutes without problems."