Kia Sportage Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
Your Sportage is comfortable enough to drive all day but it also has the ability to take you to almost any destination you can think of so it’s the perfect vehicle. However, it does have a downside and that is that when you’re driving it away on vacation you quickly discover that you don’t have quite enough room for everything you need to take with you. Thankfully, our range of Kia Sportage roof cargo carriers solve that problem with very little fuss so you can get back to driving without worrying how you’ll fit everything.
The roof rack system is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to add more storage space because your roof is an open expanse begging to become a storage area. We have a range of different types like the specialized carriers that carry your bikes, kayaks or other equipment or the box carriers that allow you to turn your roof into a second trunk so that you have more room for luggage or anything else. We offer them all at lower prices than you would expect and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder how you ever did without it!
- Thule® - Outbound Roof Cargo BagStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Yakima® - Control Towers Foot PackStarting at: $109.00$109.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Nautic Loading Kayak CarrierStarting at: $134.10$134.10
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BoxStarting at: $133.56$133.56
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierStarting at: $230.51$230.51
- Thule® - SUP Taxi Paddleboard CarrierStarting at: $249.95$249.95
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackStarting at: $109.00$109.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Foxwing AwningStarting at: $584.10$584.10
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $133.56$133.56
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketStarting at: $139.59$139.59
| Posted by Forrest | (Phippsburg, CO)
Pretty cool system, extremely easy to install and very solid. The product arrived in excellent condition. The customer service and shipping were great either.
Base • EX • Limited • LX • LX Convenience • LX Luxury • SX • EX Luxury