Get the performance that will help your Kia Sephia claim its place among the kings of the roads with a brand new performance exhaust system. Built primarily for performance, everything about custom Kia Sephia Exhaust Systems touches on efficiency – from the dimensions of the pipes to the individual exhaust component interiors, the entire exhaust unit is streamlined for optimal power, performance and efficiency gains. Buy a complete Kia Sephia exhaust system from CARiD and enjoy the privilege of choosing from a broad range of brands on sale. Performance headers, catalytic converters, mufflers and tailpipe kits for the Kia Sephia are also available. Completely replacing the stock exhaust with a direct replacement exhaust system will reward you with no less than 5% horsepower. Using individual exhaust components in combination with the exhaust system will double the power gains and increase the torque gained to a similar percentage.
Sound gains are a given where a custom Kia Sephia exhaust system is concerned. Aggressive and deep, the mellow tone you get from the new exhaust system is simply addictive. It blocks all noise from the engine and is free of the resonance commonly heard in cars using a stock exhaust system. Beyond improved sound, you new exhaust system will foster fuel efficiency. The exhaust creates low pressure within the system, effectively making it impossible for clean, unburned fuel to pass through the engine cylinders and into the exhaust system. This preservation of unburned fuel and the ability of fuel to burn pure due to the absence of impurities (thanks to more scavenging) make it possible for the engine to use less fuel for power generation. The result is lower fuel consumption and greater fuel mileage.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $217.55$217.55
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Single-Wall Round Angle Cut TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
"The exhaust is great. Very easy to install. The sound is as good as you can expect from a four-cylinder turbocharged engine. The low and mid-range throttle response is great. My slight turbo lag is all gone. It is everything I expected from Borla. I highly recommend that you have this system installed as soon as you can!"
"Great item, high quality. "