Kia Brake Parts
If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Kia, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Kia definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- # 16856916
- # 1406494
Had to reuse the old rubber for the caliper pins.
- Popular Replacement Brake Parts Part Numbers
- EBC® UD924 - Ultimax OEM Replacement Front Brake Pads
- EBC® DP31856C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads
- EBC® DP32031C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Rear Brake Pads
- World Brake® W0133-1905943-WBR - Premium Remanufactured Brake Caliper
- Wagner® QC1398 - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Wagner® QC1447 - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Wagner® QC1295A - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Centric® 120.51040 - Premium Power Alloy Front Brake Rotor
- Centric® 105.14450 - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads with Shims and Hardware
- Centric® 105.15440 - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads with Shims and Hardware