Jeep Steering Wheels
A quality steering wheel is a product that can add a touch of custom style to your Jeep's interior. When it comes to picking the right steering wheel for your vehicle, there is really a great deal of options to choose from. Wood, leather or carbon fiber – you can go for materials that fit the style of your exact model of Jeep. Wood is a perfect match for luxury models, while carbon fiber delivers a stylish, sporty look. There are myriads of options, but what you should always pay attention to is the quality of the product you pick.
Our virtual store features only upscale Jeep steering wheels that show off the finest quality. All the products featured in our vast selection come to you from trusted aftermarket companies. As a result, all steering wheels, steering wheel covers and horn buttons available in our store are made from enhanced quality materials that will please even the most demanding customers. These are the products that know no equal when it comes to ultimate functionality. So why miss the chance if top-grade Jeep steering wheels from Remin, B&I, Coverking, Winjet and FanMats are just a mouse click away.
- # 174421
- # 10094516
- # 3506452
| Posted by Marcia | (Houston, TX)
I had to wait much, much longer than expected for delivery because manufacturer had to back order the item. CARiD kept me well informed about the delays and provided detailed information about the delivery (tracking number, etc.) once the item was shipped from the manufacturer. The appearance and quality of the steering wheel when it arrived, was excellent. We ordered matte mahogany wood grain and were surprised how dull the wood was, when it arrived. Of course, we should not have been since matte means "without shine" , but we missed that since we interpreted matte to be a type of mahogany. And my wife is an interior designer and should have caught that. So you should perhaps note in your description that matte mahogany is "without shine". We simply waxed the wood a bit and that brought out its natural luster and it looks great in the car. In fact, my wife said that she thinks it might look better than if we had gotten the high gloss wood finish.
- Popular Steering Wheels Part Numbers
- Remin® - Steering Wheel - Aquamarine with Tan Leather
- Coverking® - Beige Velour Steering Wheel Grip
- Coverking® - Designer Velour Fire Design Steering Wheel Grip
- Omix-Ada® 18031.07 - Steering Wheel Assembly (Black Vinyl)
- GT Performance® 11-0200 - GT3 Plain Dome Brilliant Polished Aluminum Steering Wheel Center Cover
- GT Performance® 20-5006 - GT3 GM Late Models Black Anodized Aluminum Installation Hub
- B&I® AW1017L011-DLE - Steering Wheel with Tygerwood Inserts and Light Brown Leather
- B&I® AW1017L002-DCF - Steering Wheel with Black Carbon Inserts and Black Leather
- B&I® AW1053L023-DD6 - Steering Wheel with Factory Match Inserts and Grey Leather
- B&I® AW1053L023-SDE - Steering Wheel with Blackwood Inserts and Grey Leather