The Liberty has the off-road capability that makes it worthy of wearing the Jeep badge and it’s comfortable enough to drive all day so it’s the perfect vehicle for every trip. Of course, you probably can’t resist the urge to take it off the paved roads and drive away from civilization for a while but the issue with this is that you end up with all the things you need to take with you sitting in the interior. Thankfully, we have a range of Jeep Liberty roof cargo carriers at lower prices than you would expect!
Our range of roof racks means that you can find exactly what you need to carry the things that you normally carry in your interior so that you can make each journey more comfortable. We have everything from boxes that allow you to take all your luggage or equipment without getting the interior messy and even specialized equipment that can securely take your bikes, kayaks and more. We have the parts you need to make sure that the set up looks great and works perfectly and we have everything at prices that give you great value for money.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 3 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- SportRack® - Roof BasketStarting at: $23.04$23.04
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $215.95$215.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackStarting at: $269.10$269.10
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketStarting at: $157.78$157.78
- Yakima® - Whispbar™ HD BarsStarting at: $395.10$395.10
- Smittybilt® - Defender Roof BasketStarting at: $427.95$427.95
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BagStarting at: $37.80$37.80
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh Platform RackStarting at: $35.10$35.10
- Yakima® - Gunwale Canoe BracketsStarting at: $35.10$35.10
- Thule® - Glide and Set Kayak CarrierStarting at: $179.95$179.95
"I damaged factory roof rack and since Chrysler's problems, you can't get accessories any longer, guess it pays to pay your bills. But, this one is excellent. Very good quality, strange locking system, but effective."
"This is by far the best roof rack I ever purchased, and I know Rhino makes as far superior product than most of the racks out there and they stand behind everything they sell."