The Comanche is an important tool in your day to day life because it’s perfect for a wide range of tasks. That means that you’re using it a lot and for a number of different purposes so it’s probably always full of the things you need to carry with you. However, we have a range of Jeep Comanche roof racks that can make your journeys much easier because they allow you to take things out of the interior or truck bed and place them securely on the roof so that they’re out of your way.
There are a range of different types of roof cargo carriers and we have all of them so that you can easily carry exactly what you need on your different journeys. We have carriers that are more specialized so that they take specific things like bikes, spare tires or more and we have more generalized carriers that allow you to put everything you need into a box on the roof and then forget it’s there until you arrive at your destination. We have all the parts you need to get it set up perfectly and at lower prices than you would expect!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 4 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - ShowBoat Kayak LoaderStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierStarting at: $118.95$118.95
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $111.88$111.88
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $134.95$134.95
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksStarting at: $116.10$116.10
- SportRack® - Roof BasketStarting at: $23.04$23.04
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksStarting at: $197.10$197.10
- Thule® - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $182.95$182.95
- SportRack® - J-Stacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $93.60$93.60
- Yakima® - Round CrossbarsStarting at: $80.10$80.10
"Works exactly how I wanted. The fairing was needed to stop wind buffering."
"I damaged factory roof rack and since Chrysler's problems, you can't get accessories any longer, guess it pays to pay your bills. But, this one is excellent. Very good quality, strange locking system, but effective."
"This is by far the best roof rack I ever purchased, and I know Rhino makes as far superior product than most of the racks out there and they stand behind everything they sell."
"I recently purchased the ROLA 59102 for carrying camping supplies across the northwest. I have a jeep and needed something to haul firewood, tents, etc and this did the job. For remote car camp sites, this keeps your gear free of dust and water."