The Comanche is an important tool in your day to day life because it’s perfect for a wide range of tasks. That means that you’re using it a lot and for a number of different purposes so it’s probably always full of the things you need to carry with you. However, we have a range of Jeep Comanche roof racks that can make your journeys much easier because they allow you to take things out of the interior or truck bed and place them securely on the roof so that they’re out of your way.
There are a range of different types of roof cargo carriers and we have all of them so that you can easily carry exactly what you need on your different journeys. We have carriers that are more specialized so that they take specific things like bikes, spare tires or more and we have more generalized carriers that allow you to put everything you need into a box on the roof and then forget it’s there until you arrive at your destination. We have all the parts you need to get it set up perfectly and at lower prices than you would expect!
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. 87"L x 36"W x 15"H, 17 cu. ft. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make...$969.95
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. 54" L x 25" W x 15.5" H, 8 cu. ft. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The...$299.95
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule®. 89" L x 34.25" W x 12.25" H, 14 cu. ft. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design....Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline.Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210 cm.$799.95
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cap Topper Roof RackHeavy Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and need another option for carrying cargo, the Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack will give you the capacity you need....FiEnables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau coverCompatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories$261.00 - $350.10
- Rhino-Rack® Aero Cap Topper Roof RackAero Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and want another option for carrying cargo, one that will also look great on your truck, the Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack will...Enables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau coverStylish, aerodynamic cross bar shape reduces annoying wind noise, decreases drag for improved fuel mileage, and complements vehicle appearance$261.00 - $359.10
- Rhino-Rack® Sportz Cap Topper Roof RackSportz Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. Rhino Sportz Series Roof Racks are available in either fixed or track mount styles and work with a huge array of Rhino sports and cargo accessories.Made with structural-grade aluminum and feature an aerodynamic shape to reduce wind noise and dragPad Mount, Track Mount and No-Track Mount Systems Available$215.10 - $278.10
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Load BarsJeep Comanche 1986, AeroBlade™ Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic...$199.95
- Thule® SquareBar™ Load BarsJeep Comanche 1986, SquareBar™ Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic...$99.95
- Thule® Foot PackJeep Comanche 1986, Foot Pack by Thule®. 4 Feet. Driving can be stressful enough without worrying about whether your roof-mounted cargo will still be there when you reach your destination. For peace of mind you need Thule rack...The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roofDesigned and tested for specific roof lines$199.95
- Rhino-Rack® Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Leg height 2" or 3"Quantity: 2 legs$99.00
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. These roof rack legs are specially designed to clamp to the rain gutters (raised sections that run longitudinally along the roof of the vehicle) on vehicles so equipped. They come in a selection...Designed to fit vehicles with rain guttersLegs clamp to rain gutters with included hardware$62.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.For use with RT TracksLeg height 2" or 3"$98.10 - $179.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover$289.00 - $342.00
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$358.86 - $398.74
Jeep Comanche Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2004 Ford F-150