Isuzu Steering Wheels
- B&I® Steering Wheel - Oak Leather Starting at: $294.95$294.95
- GRANT® - Signature Style Steering WheelStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- GRANT® - Classic Style Steering WheelStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- GRANT® - Racing Style Steering WheelStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Sherwood® - Steering Wheel with Glossy Silver Inserts and Charcoal LeatherStarting at: $349.95$349.95
- GRANT® - Corvette Style Steering WheelStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- GRANT® - Challenger Style Steering WheelStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- GRANT® - Classic GM Style Steering WheelStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Coverking® - Steering Wheel GripsStarting at: $5.37$5.37
- Dash Designs® - Memory Foam Combo PackStarting at: $19.99$19.99
"I have a 95 XJ6 Jaguar that was in need of a reconditioned steering wheel since the original leather was worn. I chose the Bird-eye wood and they matched the leather as close as they could to the existing leather. It was quite close. Where I made the mistake was with the Birds-eye choice for the wood. I should have gone with the lighter, more yellow wood color. As far as the workmanship, it was excellent. They made an old steering wheel look new. My only suggestion is to make the pictures of the wood choices larger so you really get a good look at the wood, grain etc. The steering wheel looks great, but the wood doesn't come close to matching my original jag wood."
"Great deal on this wheel. It really helps the looks of the entire interior of my Tahoe. Would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their stock wheels. "
"Bought this wheel to put in my bright yellow Hummer. The color is not an exact match when next to it, but while in the truck, it is unbelievable! Looks great, feels great, and still can't believe that it was only $99.00. Was a pain to install, but well worth the time."
"The hummer H2 wheel i ordered arrived fast and is great quality.A lot better than stock and classy! Brings the vehicle up a notch in looks"
"My steering wheel was looking a little dated. Besides, I love wood/leather wheels. Regular "wood" color, like walnut or cherry would not match my "toupe" interior color. When I saw the charcoal cherry wheel (on sale) I grabbed it. The wood is a great match to the toupe interior, but the grey leather bothered me a little. Well, twenty bucks worth of Tandy leather dye, prep and sealer, and bingo: black leather! Now, I'm totally pleased; it looks like a $1500 upgrade to me."