- Full KitsInfiniti G37
- (33)Bumpers & ValancesInfiniti G37
- (73)Custom HoodsInfiniti G37
- (8)Bumper LipsInfiniti G37
- Custom FendersInfiniti G37
- Fender FlaresInfiniti G37
- (27)Side SkirtsInfiniti G37
- (6)Trunk LidsInfiniti G37
- Body Side MoldingsInfiniti G37
- (4)ScoopsInfiniti G37
- (8)SpoilersInfiniti G37
- (2)Vertical DoorsInfiniti G37
- (24)HeadlightsInfiniti G37
- (4,158)Custom WheelsInfiniti G37
- Light CoversInfiniti G37
The G37 is a vehicle that gives you a fun driving experience every time you take it out of the garage and vehicles like this need to look as good as they run. Since you’re using it all the time it’s difficult to keep it looking great but we have the right visual upgrades to achieve that goal and even have it standing out from the crowd in the right way. If you want to make your G37 an extension of your own personality without spending a fortune then you’ve reached the right place!
Obviously your exterior is the area of your vehicle that gets the most attention so it’s important to make sure that it looks great and our Infiniti G37 body kits are the perfect tool for that job. We have a range of parts so that you have the opportunity to slightly change your vehicle just to finish it off or completely transform it into something that stands out from the crowd and draws attention everywhere you go. We have the brands that give you great quality since that’s what you and your vehicle deserve and they cost less than you would expect!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...$380.00 - $36,900.00
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$370.80 - $2,964.60
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $5,328.09
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- Couture® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Couture. This bumper combines aerodynamic style with quality and long lasting durability.$90.00 - $766.80
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Street Scene® Front SplitterFront Splitter by Street Scene. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. You may want to order it to match side skirts, spoiler and rear bumper.$177.75 - $272.16
- Couture® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Couture. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$122.40 - $395.10
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a racer...$442.00 - $1,428.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$219.00 - $249.00
Infiniti G37 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2010 Infiniti G37