Hyundai Elantra Performance Brakes
The Elantra is comfortable enough to make even the longest journeys enjoyable and it has the ability to get you to your destination with a minimum of fuss. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need it to be running at its best which is why we have a wide range of performance upgrades for you to choose from. Our Hyundai Elantra brakes, pads and rotors are obviously very important to the way you drive and they prove that you won’t need to spend a fortune to get the improvements you’re looking for!
We carry some of the biggest names in the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more to ensure that you’re getting the quality that you will only get from their years of experience and knowledge of the best technologies. We have everything you need whether you’re just looking to update certain components to the most modern technology or you want to completely change the system to suit the other performance upgrades you have. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $105.79$105.79
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot KitStarting at: $5.66$5.66
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $18.39$18.39
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $131.87$131.87
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $51.73$51.73
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $23.08$23.08
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $173.44$173.44
- Wilwood® - Forged Narrow Superlite 4R 4-Pistons Rear CaliperStarting at: $299.93$299.93
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $19.26$19.26
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $93.93$93.93
Posted by Michael J.
"So far so good after installation. Love the way my brake stoppage is with these brakes. Will purchase another pair once these wear out. Just curious how long it will take for them to wear out so I can compare them with the brakes I usually get."
Posted by Paul B.
"Very impressed with the GT Series Slotted Brake Kit performance on my 2009 Hyundai Genesis, feels totally different from the original brakes! The price is right!"