Universal Black Piston Grip Handle w/ Universal Threads and 12V Switch by Hurst Shifters®. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum and anodized in black finish, the Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter handle is designed to provide a firm comfortable natural grip when shifting, allowing less chance of your hand slipping and missing a shift. Now with snap action for instant activation, this handle is ideal for use with Hurst Roll/Control, trans brake, nitrous oxide systems or other 12 volt accessories.
- Illuminated: No
- Color/Finish: Black Anodized
- Park Release Button: No
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Shift Pattern: No
- Shift Knob Type: Pistol Grip
- Thread size: SAE 3/8"-16, 3/8"-24, 7/16 -20, 1/2"-20
- Transmission Type: Universal
- Hurst Name Embossed On Both Sides
- Firm, Comfortable, Natural Grip When Shifting
- Less Chance Of Hand Slipping And Missing A Shift
- CNC Machined from Solid Billet Aluminum
Hurst Shifters, the world-famous manufacturer of exceptional shifter products, was established long time ago, in 1958, as an auto repair company. Soon Hurst has gained a reputation as America’s number one shifter. Its great products first started appearing as factory-installed equipment in some of the world’s most popular cars. So, purchasing any Hurst product today, don't forget that you are dealing with a piece of legendary Hurst heritage. No matter what vehicle you drive, with a manual or automatic transmission, Hurst has a top-grade shifter that will improve your car's performance with just a simple flick of the wrist. Specially designed to meet the needs of a performance car enthusiast, each and every Hurst transmission product is a one-of-a-kind work of art.