The Hurst company is a bit older than 50 years and located in Santa Rosa, California. Hurst has always been at the forefront of the industry and in tune with the market, and today it continues to grow solidly and takes pride in its title of being 'America's Number One Shifter.' Besides, Hurst manufactures a great number of shifter accessories and transmission products that our customers highly recommend to all performance-minded enthusiasts.
- Hurst Shifters®Quarter Stick™ Automatic Shifterfrom $229.33
- Hurst Shifters®Billet/Plus™ Manual Shifterfrom $196.48
- Hurst Shifters®MASTERSHIFT™ Manual Shifterfrom $74.24
- Hurst Shifters®Paddle Automatic Shift Kitfrom $45.14
- Hurst Shifters®HardDrive Shifter Stickfrom $130.46
- Hurst Shifters®Comp Stick Kitfrom $99.87
- Hurst Shifters®Pro Billet Super Speedway Shifterfrom $404.33
- Hurst Shifters®HardDrive Shifter Stickfrom $152.66
- Hurst Shifters®Mopar Pistol Grip Shifter Stickfrom $181.40
- Hurst Shifters®The Original Roll/Control™from $95.43
- Hurst Shifters®Pistol Grip Shifter Handlefrom $43.26
- Hurst Shifters®Billet Boot Supportfrom $36.85
- Hurst Shifters®Replacement Shifter Cablefrom $47.29
- Hurst Shifters®Classic Shifter Knobfrom $26.50
- Hurst Shifters®Shifter Boot and Platefrom $20.03
- Hurst Shifters®T-Handle Shifter Knobfrom $25.87
- Hurst Shifters®Hurst Equipped Emblemfrom $13.64
For many years, Hurst has been the OEM shifter supplier for the Plymouth Barracuda, Oldsmobile, Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR, Pontiac GTO, just to name a few. It figures because Hurst shifters and other accessories deliver premium OE quality and durability that are perfectly combined with superb performance. Besides, Hurst is always sure to satisfy all the requirements of a drag racer and street enthusiast. You should know that any of Hurst products you're getting is actually a piece of legendary Hurst heritage.
Hurst manual shifters have been part of legendary American muscle cars for a reason: they provide perfect transmission control for 3, 4, 5, and 6-speed manual transmissions. Each application is expertly designed to shorten the throw and engineered to please you for many years to come. CNC machined and crafted from high strength steel, these items are a must have for your manual-transmission-equipped vehicle. Hurst has recently developed one of a kind shifters for the automatic transmission. They ensure simple and intuitive shifter operation to meet street and race needs.
Dress up your factory console with Hurst Comp Stick Kit. You can simply modify your LX platform based Dodge and Chrysler automatics, 2010+ Chevy Camaro, and even the late-generation Mustang. Each Comp Stick Kit includes a console plate, Hurst engraved chrome stick sleeve, and a classic Hurst knob that will be comfortable in just about every position. Find the perfect Hurst knobs that are made of solid high-gloss plastic and feature original Hurst classic design. You're also welcome to choose from various Hurst handles that provide a firm grip when shifting and allow less chance of your right hand slipping and missing a shift.
| Posted by Jeffrey | (Chicago, IL)
This Hurst Shifter looks way better than the stock leather European style shift knob that comes standard in the car. The feel of the round knob also has a more natural feel.
- Popular Hurst Shifters Part Numbers
- Hurst Shifters® - Universal Brushed T-Handle Shifter Knob
- Hurst Shifters® 1630108 - Classic Black Shifter Knob - 5 Speed - 3/8-16
- Hurst Shifters® 1630125 - Classic Black Shifter Knob - 5 Speed - 3/8-16
- Hurst Shifters® - Replacement Shifter Cable - 5 ft. Adjustable Double Eyelet (For Quarter Stick Shifter)
- Hurst Shifters® - Replacement Shifter Cable - 4 ft. Adjustable Single Eyelet
- Hurst Shifters® 5380402 - Black Anodized Comp Stick Kit
- Hurst Shifters® - Aluminum Pistol Grip Shifter Handle
- Hurst Shifters® - Chrome T-Handle Shifter Knob (SAE)
- Hurst Shifters® - Replacement Shifter Springs Kit - Billet/Plus
- Hurst Shifters® - Replacement Shifter Cable - 3 ft. Adjustable Single Eyelet