- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco.$39.99 - $162.99
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$53.56 - $90.97
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, greatly reducing the amount of wind noise and turbulence inside the vehicle.$52.77 - $117.83
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71399)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71399) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82399)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82399) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72399)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72399) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70399)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70399) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80399)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80399) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81399)In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81399) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- Putco® In-Channel Element Front Tinted Window Visors (580504)In-Channel Element Front Tinted Window Visors by Putco, 2 Pieces Set. Tinted. Preventing wind and rain drops from getting inside your car, these visors can make your journey more comfortable. Manufactured from top-grade ABS plastic,...$58.99
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (94501)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS, 4 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...$60.70
As a driver, I’m sure you’ve had to deal with foggy windows before. This is a pretty common occurrence that is caused by warm air that is full of moisture accumulating on the glass of your car. Naturally, this only happens when your windows are closed most often during the wintertime, especially if you’re travelling with several people or even more. Opening your window can be an easy way to solve this problem, but it really takes a while for your windows to clear, and the cold air from the outside can really chill you to the bone. Thus, this is an inconvenient situation, especially if the driver’s visibility is reduced as a result. The Hummer H3 rain guards provide a smart and convenient alternative to freezing to death.
The best solution to this problem is surely letting fresh air in, but limiting its quantity to avoid discomfort. This is pretty much what these rain guards do. At CARiD, you can pick among rain guards of different makers and coloring, as well as receive helpful and simple advice on how to install these useful accessories. Installation only takes a short while, and once these guards are covering the top of your window, you’ll be protected for a long period of time. Given their design and materials, rain guards successfully deflect wind and rain from getting in your car. Driving with the window open has never been so carefree and comfortable.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Hummer H3 Wind Deflectors Reviews
2009 Hummer H3