Honda Ridgeline Grills command a striking amount of attention as we shine the spotlight on the largest in-demand selection available just for you! Featuring heavyweights like E&G Classics®, Lund, Grillcraft®, T-Rex, and SES Trims, the top-quality Honda Ridgeline Grill that detonates with unrivaled style is now within your grasp. Billet Grilles and Mesh Grilles are always the weapons of choice, giving you a plethora of design options to choose from. Each an ironclad OEM fit comprised of the highest-grade materials on the face of the Earth. That should be enough to make anyone do a double-take! A custom Honda Ridgeline Grill highlights the scorching presence this midsize is famous for. So why wait? We’ll give you what you want! View our inventory today and make the decision that changes your ride’s profile forever!
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex®. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...Available in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on applicationConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$53.62 - $710.82
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.$53.55 - $393.46
- GrillCraft® BG Series Polished Billet GrilleBG-Series Polished Billet Grille by GrillCraft®. The BG-Series Billet Grilles are made from 6061 T6 Aluminum. All BG-Series grilles have a high-luster polished front face with a black baked-on powder coating finish background,...$42.45 - $311.85
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$46.50 - $656.90
- T-Rex® Sport Series Mesh GrilleSport Series Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Even if you’re on a budget, you can still add style and elegance to your ride with this economical and easy to install Sport Series Formed Mesh Grille. Manufactured from quality 304 stainless...Custom style in an economical packageFormed 304 stainless steel mesh$145.63 - $730.15
- E&G Classics® Black Ice Fine Mesh GrilleBlack Ice Fine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The black chrome finish on stainless steel mesh gives a mysterious and elegant glow that is unmatched even by luxury car original...$89.00 - $999.00
- APG® Tubular GrilleTubular Grille by APG®. Vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit. This tubular grille is made of stainless steel and comes with mirror-like finish. The installation is just a snap, tubular grille is bolted onto your existing...$40.43 - $167.75
- E&G Classics® Black Ice Mesh GrilleBlack Ice Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The black chrome finish on stainless steel mesh gives a mysterious and elegant glow that is unmatched even by luxury car original grilles....$89.00 - $999.00
- E&G Classics® Heavy Mesh GrilleHeavy Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$89.00 - $999.00
- GrillCraft® SW Series Polished SS Mesh GrilleSW-Series Polished Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The SW-Series Grilles are made from T-304 Stainless Steel Woven Mesh, fitted into GrillCraft's exclusive and elegant micro-frame design.$169.88 - $448.26
- E&G Classics® Fine Mesh GrilleFine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $999.00
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- RI® Grille InsertGrille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille Insert will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your...Manufactured from high impact plasticCustom made for each application$43.75 - $458.15
- Carriage Works® Grille InsertGrille Insert by Carriage Works®. The ultimate combination of Engineering, Quality, and “Ease of Installation” makes Carriage Works the consummate choice for a style upgrade to any vehicle. A Carriage Works billet grille adds...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$89.87 - $472.30
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 200 Custom Car Cover$162.00 - $192.00
- Thule® SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Rack$219.95 - $239.95
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Flush Bars$372.60
Honda Ridgeline Custom Grilles Reviews
2011 Honda Ridgeline