Honda Ridgeline Accessories & Parts
The Honda Ridgeline first made its way onto the American roads in 2005 for the 2006 model year. The Ridgeline is most often described as a "sport utility truck" due to its unusual build. It features both a unibody and full-frame construction, as well as a distinctive body shape and accessories for its segment. Unlike other pickups, the Ridgeline offers extensive passenger space along with the truck bed, hence the "sport utility truck" label. The Chevy Avalanche is similar to the Ridgeline in terms of overall build and size, but showcases body-side "cladding," or molding, while the Ridgeline does not. The Honda Ridgeline is also noted for its handling being that it uses a four-wheel independent suspension in conjunction with the unibody design.
The Honda Ridgeline is offered strictly as a four-door and comes equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine mated to a five-speed automatic transmission. Regardless of the trim level, all-wheel drive is standard on each version of the model. Another feature that the Honda Ridgeline is recognized for is its storage trunk. Instead of placing the trunk on the bed itself, it rests underneath the bed and can house items such as tools, towing equipment, smaller cargo, etc. In the event of the inclement weather, the storage trunk features drainage holes in order for water to be released. The Ridgeline’s tailgate is "dual action," which means that it not only opens downward, but it can also be opened the same way as a conventional door in order to allow for easy access to the trunk.
Standard equipment for the truck includes a heated windshield, antilock brakes, Vehicle Stability Assist, and side-curtain airbags. The four trim levels are base RT, RTX, RTS, and RTL. For the RTX, different exterior parts such as painted alloy wheels, color-matched door handles, a distinctive front-end grille, and a towing package. The RTS is designated as the "sports" variant of the Ridgeline, and showcases silver-painted wheels, a six-CD stereo system, and dual-zone climate control. RTL Ridgelines are considered the luxury models and include such standard Honda parts as satellite radio as well as a moonroof. Since it first premiered on the road, the Honda Ridgeline has received recognition from around the industry. In 2006, the Ridgeline was named both the Motor Trend Truck of the Year as well as the North American Truck of the Year. It has also been a Maxim Truck of the Year (2006) and a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2006, 2008, 2009).
The Honda Ridgeline has quickly established itself as a versatile, intelligent pickup that covers all bases and exceeds all expectations. As Honda's first real pickup in North America, it has made an impression right from the outset. Its unique bed-placement, advanced cabin amenities, and dynamic unibody design have propelled the Ridgeline to rave reviews and they are only growing stronger. It has enough strength to deliver the performance you need while still maintaining a logical amount of fuel economy. The Ridgeline is certainly a worthy representative of the next generation in pickup trucks.
This is one truck that knows how to make its presence felt, which is why we host nothing but the highest quality Honda Ridgeline Accessories and Parts. Our goal is to provide drivers with the kind of options that not only look great, but withstand the test of time, as well. Honda Ridgeline accessories and parts at CARiD.com come straight to you from the most respected manufacturers in the game at a value you can depend on. That includes grilles, dash kits, floor mats, tonneau covers, and more. Whatever your machine needs, we've got the Honda Ridgeline accessories and parts that get the job done right.
- Covercraft® Reflec'tect™ Custom Car Coverfrom $174.94 - $201.81# 10381372
- # 9772425
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Boxfrom $359.00 - $399.00# 13276023
- Remin® Basic Kitfrom $273.00 - $354.90# 17298857
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $24.13 - $32.23# 20680020
- # 7500639
- # 28831725
- Rhino-Rack® Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $548.10 - $746.10# 4174580
Whatever you expect from your Honda Ridgeline, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Honda Ridgeline and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Honda Ridgeline Dash Kits
- Honda Ridgeline Ridgeline
- Honda Ridgeline Chrome Trim
- Honda Ridgeline Floor Mats
- Honda Ridgeline Grill Guards
- Honda Ridgeline Body Kits
- Honda Ridgeline Wind Deflectors
- Honda Ridgeline Vertical Doors
- Honda Ridgeline Seat Covers
- Honda Ridgeline Car Covers
- Honda Ridgeline Tonneau Covers
- Honda Ridgeline Bed Accessories
- Honda Ridgeline Running Boards
- Honda Ridgeline Bug Deflectors
- Honda Ridgeline Steering Wheels
- Honda Ridgeline Custom Gauges
- Honda Ridgeline Light Covers
- Honda Ridgeline Side Mirrors
- Honda Ridgeline License Plates
- Honda Ridgeline Wiper Blades
- Honda Ridgeline Mud Flaps
- Honda Ridgeline Custom Hoods
- Honda Ridgeline Bike Racks
- Honda Ridgeline Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Honda Ridgeline Sun Shades
- Honda Ridgeline Dash Covers
- Honda Ridgeline Winches
- Honda Ridgeline Sunroof Visors
- Honda Ridgeline Door Sills
- Honda Ridgeline Car Organizers
- Honda Ridgeline Pet Travel
- Honda Ridgeline Racing Seats
- Honda Ridgeline Car Bras
- It looks really like I've expected. I love that. - The quality is perfect. - The installation was a breeze. - The surprise is always at the customs. I had an extra of 331$ cdn for a total (wheels + shipping + customs) of 1724$ cdn, but this is exactly what I wanted. - The shipping was a little bit faster than I expected. Thanks! Alain.