Honda Hitch Covers
- Accord Hitch Covers
- Civic Hitch Covers
- Civic Si Hitch Covers
- CR-V Hitch Covers
- CR-X Hitch Covers
- CR-Z Hitch Covers
- Crosstour Hitch Covers
- Del Sol Hitch Covers
- Element Hitch Covers
- FCX Clarity Hitch Covers
- Fit Hitch Covers
- Insight Hitch Covers
- Odyssey Hitch Covers
- Passport Hitch Covers
- Pilot Hitch Covers
- Prelude Hitch Covers
- Ridgeline Hitch Covers
- S2000 Hitch Covers
Honda vehicles give their owners both a luxurious and comfortable interior and an eye-catching exterior. But nothing is perfect and every vehicle needs upgrades to satisfy all of drivers' needs and desires. Honda vehicles are no exception. If you bring your watercraft to the beach, you need to upgrade your Honda to increase its hauling capability. It is easy to do with the help of a Honda trailer hitch. If you have the right car part, your tow will be smooth and safe.
With the whole variety of car parts available on the market, you can lose days searching for the finest car accessory. Our team showcased all top Honda hitches the industry offers to save your time and make your shopping easy, comfortable, and quick. All products you see here are made of superior materials by the most admired manufacturers such as Tow Ready, CURT, Hidden Hitch, Cequent, Draw-Tite, Pro Series, etc. Whatever Honda model you have and whatever hitch type you are looking for, CARiD.com is the place you have to be. Moreover, you can set your mind at ease that you''ll get the best by shopping with CARiD!
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 49 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Honda LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $140.24$140.24
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $131.41$131.41
- Pro Series® - Class 3 Round Tube Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $153.52$153.52
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $29.30$29.30
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $140.23$140.23
- Tow Ready® - ModuLite® T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuleStarting at: $52.79$52.79
- Blue Ox® - Trailer Wire Installation KitStarting at: $209.59$209.59
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.68$159.68
- Hopkins® - Brake Control ConnectorStarting at: $13.50$13.50
"Came quickly. Installation was pretty simple, about 1 1/2 hrs. Instructions weren't too great, but I found a video online and made it really simple. Great hitch for the money."
"The hitch is everything they promised. If reinstalling the sound shield, you can cut a smaller hole to fit the hitch thru, but don't bolt up till after you bolt up the hitch, and you will get a better looking job. That way you'll get a 4-8 inch hole."
"I like the design and appearance, however it is a little loose, so I have to put a rubber on the contact to eliminate noise during vibration. The first hole is a little small compared to the remaining two wherein; the key-lock won't fit so you need to make adjustment, otherwise you have to re-drill the first hole to make it a little bigger."
"This is one of the best covers I have seen. Perfect fit w/no rattles and great quality. The color is exceptional. I will be ordering again from CARiD."
"Pros: The appearance looks very good, very simple to install, it has reasonable price value and looks very strong in quality. Cons: The extra step below the main bar cause the hitch to hit the ground in going in or out of an incline ramp."