CARiD.com carries a fistful of Honda Element Grille Guards in the highest quality Stainless Steel available. That’s because we depend on top manufacturers such as Westin® and Romik®, guaranteeing that your new Honda Element Grill Guard will not only withstand the harshest of conditions, but install with OEM smoothness as well. What makes a Honda Element Grill Guard so important? Everyday driving presents a heap of dangers. Inclement weather, rocks, kickup, gravel, and other forms of debris play a role in damaging your ride’s well-being. Don’t let it get to that. Our inventory of Honda Element Grille Guards will keep your vehicle safe and secure with a touch of imposing style to back it up!
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$330.64 - $609.52
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- SteelCraft® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by SteelCraft®. The rear light guards proclaim the rough and tumble readiness of your vehicle, making clear that this is no soccer mom bus. The SteelCraft rear light guards stand off from the vehicle to make a...$99.98 - $134.85
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- SteelCraft® 3" Side Steps3" Side Steps by Steelcraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting...$131.75 - $271.60
- Broadfeet® 4" Straight Oval Side Bars4" Straight Oval Stainless Steel Side Bars by Broadfeet®, 1 Pair. Give a welcome step to hard-worked legs and a finished look to your vehicle with these premium side bars. Made from a high grade T-304 stainless steel tubing, the...Designed for easy boarding onto your SUV or truckAdd a beefy look to your vehicle$272.00 - $290.00
- Lund® 4" Oval Straight Tube Steps4" Oval Straight Tube Steps by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a step up into your cab and be a step ahead of other trucks and SUVs in the looks department with Lund 4” Oval Tube Steps. The no-slip step pads will give you safe, sure footing...Tubular shape and curved ends for a rugged, yet contemporary styleAvailable in 80” and 87” lengths$172.99 - $312.99
- Luverne® StepUp™ AssemblyStepUp™ Assembly by Luverne®. Manufactured from first-rate materials with expert craftsmanship this premium hardware is extremely rugged and durable. This Luverne hardware ensures the highest possible level of quality. This...Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$175.31
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality materials...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....Provides safe and easy access to any service truckBack plate and the deck are crafted of heavy-duty aluminum alloy$139.84
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...$34.99
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsHonda Element 2009, American Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Length: 68". These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is...Available with or without lighting on running board surface and areas underneath that comes on when vehicle doors are opened5.5-inch step area allows the easiest access to your truck’s interior or bed$456.67 - $511.01
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Honda Element Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2005 Honda Element