Hella Automotive Lighting
By 1984, HELLA's annual sales exceeded 1 million deutschmarks for the first time, and by 1990 it had over 20,000 employees worldwide. Eventually, HELLA came up with numerous innovations to automotive lighting, including being the first manufacturer to receive approval for a halogen headlamp, as well as pioneering the first generation of Xenon and Bi-Xenon headlamps too. More recently, HELLA produced the first full LED headlamp with AFS functions.
- HELLA® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by HELLA®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...
$71.95from $57.56 - $1,379.94# 3838
- HELLA® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by HELLA®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...
$49.20from $39.36 - $261.30# 3841
- HELLA® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by HELLA®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front...
$56.98from $45.58 - $143.55# 3836
- HELLA® Replacement Side Marker LightYou need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because of the high cost of a replacement....$0.00# 3845
- HELLA® Replacement Turn Signal LightReplacement Turn Signal Light by HELLA®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...
$59.89from $47.91 - $75.90# 3850
- HELLA® Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights (008390801) by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the...
- HELLA® Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike...
- HELLA® FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit (008284801) by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and...
- HELLA® Rallye 1000 Black Magic Off-Road Driving Lights KitUniversal Rallye 1000 Black Magic Off-Road Driving Lights Kit (004700771) by HELLA®. At HELLA, headlamps were the very first thing we made - and they have stayed a core part of our identity throughout our growth. Along with halogen...
- HELLA® Twin Trumpet Horn KitUniversal Twin Trumpet Horn Kit by HELLA®. Whether you need the piercing blast of an air horn or the distinction of an electronically generated sound, HELLA offers abroad selection of 12V horns.
- HELLA® Rallye 4000X Halogen Driving Lights KitUniversal Rallye 4000X Halogen Driving Lights Kit (010186911) by HELLA®. The new Rallye 4000X Halogen from HELLA combines compact dimensions and modern design for optimal visibility and safety in any off-road driving situation....
- HELLA® Rallye 500 Black Magic Off-Road Driving Lights KitUniversal Rallye 500 Black Magic Off-Road Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. At HELLA, headlamps were the very first thing we made - and they have stayed a core part of our identity throughout our growth. Along with halogen headlamps, a...
- HELLA® Rallye 4000Xi Xenon Lights KitUniversal Rallye 4000Xi Xenon Lights Kit (010186901) by HELLA®. Baja, Daytona, and LeMans racers know: the only lamp to use is the Rallye 4000 from HELLA. Our most rugged auxiliary lamp, in styles to match any ride. Xenon and...
- HELLA® Micro 70 LED Off-Road Lights KitUniversal Micro 70 LED Off-Road Lights Kit by HELLA®. Hella's Micro 70 LED ATV,UTV and Motorcycle Light Kit is ideal for dual sport and motorcycle mounting, off-road driving and night time driving conditions. Hella's LED Technology...
- HELLA® Rallye 4000X Halogen Driving LightUniversal Rallye 4000X Halogen Driving Light (010186211) by HELLA®. The new Rallye 4000X Halogen from HELLA combines compact dimensions and modern design for optimal visibility and safety in any off-road driving situation. With its...
HELLA consists of 4 separate divisions that are: lighting, electronics, aftermarket and special applications. Under its lighting division, it develops and manufacturers HELLA headlights, HELLA fog lights, and HELLA driving lights, while at the same time developing technologies that will be useful in the future such as light-based driver assistance systems. Whether you need HELLA LED driving lights or any other HELLA light, CARiD is your one stop shop. Its electronics division focuses on various sensors, vacuum pumps as well as central control units, while its aftermarket division comprises of a product range that is more than 24,000 strong.
Today, HELLA is a global company that spans 70 different locations in 30 different countries and employs upwards of 28,000 people. Its main business is the development and manufacture of lighting and electronic systems for the automotive industry, and it has earned itself a position as one of the top 50 global automotive suppliers. Largely, this is based on its sales of 4.8 billion euros for the fiscal year of 2011/2012 which also makes it one of the top 100 largest industrial companies in Germany.
When HELLA was first founded way back in 1899, it was known as the Westfalische Metall-Industrie Aktien-Gesellschaft (WMI) and its primary business was producing ball horns, candles, and kerosene lamps for carriages. The first time the name 'HELLA' was used as a trademark for acetylene headlights in 1908. Although HELLA expanded quickly when the manufacturing family Ludenscheider Hueck took over the majority of the shares from its founder Sally Windmuller, it fell sharply from a high of a 1,000 strong workforce in 1937 to a 45-strong workforce after World War 2 in 1945.
Last but certainly not least, its special applications division supplies various specific target groups such as boat builders, emergency services, producers of construction machinery and so on – predominantly with lighting solutions that fit their needs. Other HELLA subsidiaries also deal with a wide range of other diverse applications including marine lighting, climate control systems, engine cooling and so on. In short, it is hard to pin HELLA down in any way, shape or form as its network of subsidiaries and joint ventures is so vast that it is involved in so many different areas of the industry. Long story short, HELLA certainly appears like it is going to continue to scale the ranks of global automotive suppliers.
Product is exactly the same as the one replaced.It was quite easy to replace. The headlight looks excellent. The reason I replaced it was the previous owner melted the lens of the driving light.It might be better if the small plastic lens for the headlight washer would also be included,otherwise everything is excellent. Thank you.
- Popular Hella Part Numbers
- Hella® W0133-1821545-HEL - Relay
- Hella® W0133-1909176-HEL - Fog Light
- Hella® W0133-1909067-HEL - Fog Light
- Hella® W0133-1637160-HEL - Halogen Headlight Bulb
- HELLA® Twin - Supertone Horn Kit - Boxed
- HELLA® 008284811 - Clear Lens Driving Lights Kit
- HELLA® 010058011 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- HELLA® 010058021 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- HELLA® 223152041 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- HELLA® 271289041 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light