- 100 Fog Lights
- 150 Fog Lights
- 250 Fog Lights
- 300 Fog Lights
- 370 Fog Lights
- 1000 Series Fog Lights
- 1500 Series Fog Lights
- 2500 Series Fog Lights
- 3000 Series Fog Lights
- 3500 Series Fog Lights
- Acadia Fog Lights
- Astro Fog Lights
- B-Series Fog Lights
- Caballero Fog Lights
- Canyon Fog Lights
- CK Pickup Fog Lights
- Envoy Fog Lights
- G-Series Fog Lights
- General Fog Lights
- I-Series Fog Lights
- Jimmy Fog Lights
- P-Series Fog Lights
- PB-Series Fog Lights
- Safari Fog Lights
- Savana Fog Lights
- Sierra Fog Lights
- Sierra Denali Fog Lights
- Sonoma Fog Lights
If you’re a driver with more than a few years of experience, you’ve probably had to deal with fog on the road before. This thick layer of mist covers the earth like a blanket, practically concealing everything beneath. During the daytime, fog is not a very pressing concern, but at night, it can be a real problem if you don’t have proper lighting for your car. The situation becomes even more dangerous if you drive in secluded areas in the wild, like woodlands, mountains and valleys. The roads there are narrow, making it incredibly hard for drivers to react in time if they see it appear on the road. While headlights can give you a certain level of lighting, they are not suitable for fog and are sometimes the cause of fog-related accidents themselves. If you choose to invest in GMC fog lights, you’ll never have to worry about the hazards of fog again, as these accessories are built to last for a very long time.
The lights featured in our store are made by the biggest and most trusted companies in the market – Spec-D, Winjet, CG, IPCW, etc. Naturally, all of these products are certified by the proper bodies and are perfectly safe to use as long as the situation calls for it. Projector, LED, Halo ring, and OEM Lights are all available at CARiD, so you should check them out today and take one step closer towards complete safety and comfort.
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring. If your...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® OEM Fog LightsOEM Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring....$80.49 - $101.08
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- Putco® Luminix LED Fog LightsLuminix LED Fog Lights by Putco®. Luminix LED Fog Lights are constructed of black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, feature Nichia 3W LEDs, and focus lenses that concentrate the light beam path.Anodized Matte Black Finish50,000 Hour LED Bulb life$220.99 - $335.99
- Oracle Lighting® Color Halo Fog LightsColor Halo Fog Lights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally installed...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Package includes One Pair of Brand New OEM Factory style headlights and ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-installed, vehicle specific wiring (if required) and a detailed Installation Instructions$191.25 - $260.52
- IPCW® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by IPCW®, 1 pair. If you're looking for superior quality fog lights for your vehicle to increase visibility during heavy rain, dense fog, snow, or other severe weather conditions, these are what the doctor...$105.04 - $174.11
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are offered at a more than reasonable price. Fitted with highly efficient projector lenses and super...$26.89 - $89.99
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of...Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$24.03 - $158.64
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$19.39 - $115.59
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $448.01
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
GMC Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2009 GMC Sierra