Families have always preferred large vehicles because of their capacity for space and power. The GMC Envoy is one such vehicle. This vehicle combines abundant space with the luxurious comfort of a SUV. It also has great maneuverability moving around bends with minimal body roll. It has superb drive quality and a strong towing capacity. The cargo area is spacious. However, added capacity in the form of a trailer would also do you a world of good. You will require a GMC Envoy trailer hitch from CARiD to hitch your vehicle to the trailer. CARiD stocks products from the most reputable suppliers. Names such Draw-Tite, Pro Series, CURT and Reese among others have an uncompromising commitment to quality production and customer service, and are what you find a CARiD. Their products are designed by professionals using techniques that guarantee precision and safety. They are made from high quality materials to ensure a reliable product the end of the process.
GMC Envoy trailer hitches are rust-resistant. Manufacturers cover the product with a black powder coating which ensures that corrosion does not occur. You need to determine your vehicle’s towing capacity before purchasing a trailer hitch. In addition, the size of your trailer will also determine the type of hitch you choose. Weight distribution trailer hitches are best for small to medium trailers. Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches operate on large trailers effectively. Trailer hitches are fully welded constructions. They are designed to bolt right into your vehicle. Generally, no drilling action is necessary. The installation process is also quite simple. All that is required is the right set of tools and an instruction manual for you to complete the job in less than half an hour. CARiD stocks a wide selection of accessories to use with your trailer hitch. These include electrical connectors, receiver mounts and hitch covers.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - GMC Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $24.94$24.94
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Pro Series® - Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $116.86$116.86
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with GMC Truck LogoStarting at: $37.43$37.43
- CURT® - Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $196.24$196.24
Posted by Sheila D.
"I love my GMC hitch cover, very sturdy and easy to assemble, I have had a people comment on it and wondering if purchased locally. Advised that it was purchased on line,"