GMC makes big, brawny trucks, trucks meant to do a job for years. But there’s no reason a truck can’t look great, too. CARiD can hook you up with GMC Body Kits from manufacturers like Duraflex, Xenon, Carbon Creations, JKS and more. You can add a set of fender flares to cover those huge new tires and custom alloy wheels, or how about a spoiler to dress up the rear of the cab on your pickup? Not everyone needs to add a custom GMC body kit to personalize his or her truck, except maybe you. You’ll turn heads with your truck now!
You’ll be amazed at the wide variety of suppliers and the great, great-looking parts they provide for us in high-tech materials like Factory-style urethane, carbon fiber, flexible Duraflex, and pure fiberglass, from manufacturers that know the business and know your car intimately
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.88 - $4,886.70
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $16,093.75
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- RKSport® Ground Effects PackageGround Effects Package by RKSport®. This body kit will easily intensify the overall magnificence of your vehicle and increase its performance. Why? Because giving your car a catchy look and improvement of its aerodynamics are...$62.43 - $2,019.56
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $1,389.04
- RKSport® Roll PanRoll Pan by RKSport®. You love the looks of your truck – except for that ugly bumper hanging off the back. Give your truck a smooth, tucked in look with this Roll Pan. The designers at RKSport have created a panel that perfectly...$174.89
- Xenon® Roll PanRoll Pan by Xenon®. The step bumper on a pickup truck is useful, but if you're more into cruising than hauling, lose that bumper and install this great looking roll pan. Nothing beats a roll pan to make the back of your truck look...$169.27 - $202.70
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...$79.95 - $451.95
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $1,609.07
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Street Scene® Chrome ValanceChrome Valance by Street Scene®. Add true racing style to your vehicle right away with this attractive chrome accessory. The part is made of steel and finished in chrome for a sleek look and extra durability. Just use your OE...$295.97 - $359.76
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday driving while looking...$159.89 - $591.10
- AIT Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by AIT Racing®, 1 Pair. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$114.00 - $384.10
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$116.40 - $323.98
- AVS® Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window CoversAeroshade™ Rear Side Window Covers by AVS®. The rear side windows on most extended cab pickups and many 2-door cars are plain and boring. Add some pizazz to your hauler with these custom rear side window covers. Along with great...$76.50 - $82.72
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Exterior AccessoriesBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
GMC Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2002 GMC Sierra