GRABBER with Red Sidewall Summer / All Terrain Tires by General® . Born from competition, this reliable tire has been developed by the most skilled engineers and tested by the best off-road racers. General Tire "unleashed the fury" in off-road competitive performance with the debut of its Grabber® Competition tires. These new street-version Grabber tires are a result of the same proven technology with the added performance capabilities of on-road handling and traction.
- Competition inspired red letters on the sidewall
- A tough, three-ply Duragen™- reinforced body construction to stand up to the rigors of off-road conditions
- Reactive Contour Technology that delivers even tread wear throughout the life of the tire
- Multi-angled sidewall protectors help prevent punctures
- Acoustic Modulation Sound Technology reduces road noise
- A patented 'Strake & Chamfer' tread pattern delivers deceptively high levels of traction in both mud and silt
- Race inspired sidewall design
For more than 90 years General Tire has offered a complete quality line of ultra-high performance, passenger, light truck, off-road and commercial tires to meet all your needs. After several first places in light truck racing, General Tire was being named "Official Tire of Off-Road World Series" and "Official Tire of MB Motorsports Off-Road Truck Racing and FreestyleMx.com World" in 2008. In April 2009, General Tire partnered with Universal Pictures to become the official tire for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on speed - "Fast & Furious". In today's market the General Tire products are best known for providing tough, durable and high-value tires on passenger cars, pickup trucks and commercial vehicles.
Founded in 1915, General Tire is part of Continental Tire North America, Inc. CTNA, based in Fort Mill, South Carolina, is a company of Germany-based Continental AG. With targeted annual sales of more than €26.4 billion ($40 billion US) for 2008, the Continental Corporation is one of the top automotive suppliers worldwide. As a supplier of brake systems, systems and components for the powertrain and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers, the corporation contributes towards enhanced driving safety and protection of the global climate. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication. Today, the corporation employs approximately 150,000 people at nearly 200 locations in 36 countries.