General 20 INCH TIRES
- G-MAX AS-03 - All Season / PerformanceGeneralStarting at: $151.00 (ea)$151.00
- GRABBER with Black Sidewall - Summer / All TerrainGeneralStarting at: $386.00 (ea)$386.00
- GRABBER with Red Sidewall - Summer / All TerrainGeneralStarting at: $187.98 (ea)$187.98
- GRABBER AT2 - All Season / All TerrainGeneralStarting at: $244.00 (ea)$244.00
- GRABBER HTS - All Season / EcoGeneralStarting at: $189.00 (ea)$189.00
- GRABBER UHP - All Season / PerformanceGeneralStarting at: $145.00 (ea)$145.00
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.