The modern and strong Ford Taurus is certainly a familiar vehicle in America, and with its advanced design and exceptional build quality, you can certainly see the reason why. If you have got one of these excellent Ford cars and are thinking about enhancing its overall look or perhaps giving it a few helpful new qualities with some hot after market upgrades, CARiD have what you're looking for at the most competitive prices you'll find online. You could start out with some impressive after market headlights, that can not just give your Ford Taurus a cool new look, but also make driving after dark a lot safer and more enjoyable.
We offer an outstanding collection of custom headlights for the Ford Taurus, for instance our revolutionary Ford Taurus halo projectors, our tasteful Ford Taurus Euro headlights, and our effective Ford Taurus projector headlights. Regardless of which design and style you ultimately choose for your trusty Taurus, they are bound to give your Ford a fashionable look you'll really love, along with making your Ford better for you and your passengers. All of our Ford Taurus Euro headlights and projector headlights are simple to set up, and comprehensive guarantees that give peace of mind when it comes to you and your Taurus. Check out the superb Ford Taurus headlights range and buy yours now at CARiD!
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving...$50.18 - $1,539.62
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need your headlights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional headlight and endanger yourself and your...$19.30 - $1,852.64
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...$16.56 - $1,130.75
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...$19.53 - $654.18
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$12.88 - $1,188.02
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The clear lens and multi-faceted reflector will provide brilliant illumination for safer...$50.18 - $756.95
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with...$33.32 - $854.18
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...$12.12 - $385.12
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $221.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Putco® Mini-Halogen Bulbs (194 / T10, Blue)Mini-Halogen (194 / T10, Blue) Bulbs (211194B) by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco’s Specialty Miniature Incandescent Bulbs are great replacements for upgrading your turn signal lights, brake lights, parking and side marker lights and more.Available in the following premium colors: Nitro White, Jet Yellow, Super Orange, Night White and Mega RedOffered for bulb base fitments of 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, and 7443$10.99
- Putco® Mini-Halogen Bulbs (194 / T10, Red)Mini-Halogen (194 / T10, Red) Bulbs (211194R) by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco’s Specialty Miniature Incandescent Bulbs are great replacements for upgrading your turn signal lights, brake lights, parking and side marker lights and more.Available in the following premium colors: Nitro White, Jet Yellow, Super Orange, Night White and Mega RedOffered for bulb base fitments of 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, and 7443$10.99
- Putco® Mini-Halogen Bulbs (194 / T10, Amber)Mini-Halogen (194 / T10, Amber) Bulbs (211194A) by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco’s Specialty Miniature Incandescent Bulbs are great replacements for upgrading your turn signal lights, brake lights, parking and side marker lights and more.Available in the following premium colors: Nitro White, Jet Yellow, Super Orange, Night White and Mega RedOffered for bulb base fitments of 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, and 7443$10.99
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- Automotive LightingFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- Automotive LightingHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- Automotive LightingA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- Automotive LightingCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$74.54 - $196.56
- Motorcraft® Cruise Control Switch$74.94 - $119.53
Ford Taurus Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
- Related Ford Taurus Pages
- Popular Taurus Part Numbers
- Replace® FO2503157V - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight
- Replace® FO2503169V - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight
- Replace® FO2502169V - Driver Side Replacement Headlight
- TYC® 20-1833-00 - Driver Side Replacement Headlight
- TYC® 20-1832-00 - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight
- TYC® 20-3169-90 - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight
- Eagle® FR311-A001L - Driver Side Replacement Headlight
- Eagle® FR311-A001R - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight
- Ford Taurus Models
- Police Interceptor Sedan Headlights
- Special Service Police Sedan Headlights
- Taurus G Headlights
- Taurus GL Headlights
- Taurus L Headlights
- Taurus LX Headlights
- Taurus Limited Headlights
- Taurus MT5 Headlights
- Taurus SE Headlights
- Taurus SE Comfort Headlights
- Taurus SEL Headlights
- Taurus SES Headlights
- Taurus SHO Headlights
- Taurus SVG Headlights
- Taurus X Eddie Bauer Headlights
- Taurus X Limited Headlights
- Taurus X SEL Headlights