When asked what comes to mind on being reminded of yesteryears, most people would reminisce about a farmer driving a vehicle with a trailer full of cattle or farm produce tagging behind. Indeed trailer hitches have been in existence ever since large scale farming became the norm simply because they have revolutionized the manner in which things can be transported over long distances. Of course, over the years, people have discovered many uses for trailers. As a result, their use is no longer limited to farm equipment and produce transportation. They can be commonly spotted amongst adventure sports lovers and ardent travelers. A number of noteworthy brands manufacture Ford Flex trailer hitches and the best way to get acquainted with them would be by visiting CARiD.
Assuming that you have decided to purchase a Ford Flex trailer hitch for carrying your adventure sport equipment, there are certain parameters that you need to bear in mind before you select one and make payment for it. One of them is to bear in mind the fact that your towing needs might not remain the same in future – they may either expand or diminish. Therefore, this serves as the most important yardstick while deciding upon the size and capacity of the trailer hitch to be purchased. Another important point to bear in mind pertains to the type of towing vehicle that is in place since there is no point in buying a trailer hitch that is a complete mismatch with the towing vehicle. Some hitches are designed to tow small trailers while others are meant to tackle large, heavy trailers. Since every vehicle comes with a manual, check the upper and lower limits of your Ford Flex’s towing capacity prior to investing in a trailer hitch so that you get a hitch that falls within the car’s load limit.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 66 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Power Stroke Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Ford LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Ford LogoStarting at: $28.97$28.97
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $179.16$179.16
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $179.16$179.16
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $179.16$179.16
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $141.68$141.68
- Hopkins® - Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring KitStarting at: $29.56$29.56
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
"This is a wonderful fitting hitch. Nice looking."
"Directions were very straight forward and easy to follow. Hitch is simple and somewhat hidden. Maybe the very showy Hidden Hitch decal is not needed and is also not very Hidden. Not sure why we needed to cut the exhaust shield in half, but it may have had some reason. Good installation of quality hitch."
"Fits very well, I'm happy with the look. I have no complaints."
"Love it! It looks very good on my car!"
"I have been looking at these for a while, and very glad I have one now. First day at work and it did its job, prevented another ding on my bumper and shows no signs of the hit on the bar. Very tough bar... Love it!"