Ford F-350 Trailer Hitches
If you have a Ford F-350 and want to use it for the purpose of towing, then you should select a trailer hitch that would suit your purpose and needs in the best possible manner. There are many Ford F-350 trailer hitches available at CARiD and the onus of selecting an appropriate one lies upon the shoulders of the car owner or the one making a purchase. It pays to know your trailer hitches in this kind of situation but apart from being aware of your options, you should also know the year in which the Ford F-350 was manufactured. This will enable you to pick the trailer hitch that is compatible with your car model. At CARiD, you would discover that there is indeed a vast range of trailer hitches for Ford F-350 vehicles that were manufactured between 1980 and 2013.
The first kind of trailer hitch is the Class I hitch. This is meant for carrying very light tow loads weighing no more than two thousand pounds. Next in the sequence are Class II trailer hitches. These can carry loads of up to 3500 pounds, like a trailer boat measuring twelve feet in length. Class III Ford F-350 trailer hitches are more heavy-duty in comparison to the previous two as they can tow up to 5000 pounds of weight. Class IV trailer hitches generally come with brackets which play an essential role when carrying heavy tow loads of up to 7500 lbs. The brackets help to distribute the massive weight evenly. Class V trailer hitches are the ultimate in capacity because they can support up to fourteen thousand pounds. If you want something even stronger, go for Fifth Wheel trailer hitches as these can carry loads of up to twenty thousand pounds. Thus, these can be used for hauling trailer trailers, cars and even livestock trailers.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Built Ford Tough Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Built Ford Tough LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Square Hitch Cover with Brake Light with Ford LogoStarting at: $18.65$18.65
- Pro Series® - 5th Wheel Rails and Installation Kit Includes Brackets and HardwareStarting at: $122.88$122.88
- CURT® - Gooseneck HitchStarting at: $183.31$183.31
- Hopkins® - Brake Control ConnectorStarting at: $13.50$13.50
- Bargman® - 90 Degrees 5th Wheel Adapter HarnessStarting at: $89.13$89.13
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Bulldog® - Under-Bed Gooseneck Complete KitStarting at: $137.52$137.52
- Cequent® - Gooseneck Rail KitStarting at: $204.85$204.85
Posted by Glenwood S.
"Great Hitch with a great price. High quality hitch cover. All parts are very well made. Ever time someone sees this hitch step, they ask where I've found it. I'm proud of it. "
Posted by Patrick K.
"This Pintle Hook Receiver mount gave me the lift I needed. The pindle hook is on a surplus US Army trailer and is at 22 inches. I used this to raise the catch from 16 inches (4 wheel drive truck) to the 22 inches for the trailer. Works great."