The F-350 is for those who have a little more cargo to move around than normal and it’s the kind of vehicle that moves whatever you need to move with a minimum of fuss. It gains your respect by being such a capable vehicle and you need to make sure that it looks as good as it can to demonstrate that respect. That’s why we have a range of visual upgrades that are able to give you the improvements you want at a price you’re happy to pay!
Perhaps the most important part of your car to think of when you start looking for improvements is the exterior which is where our Ford F-350 body kits are very useful. We have a range of parts to choose from so you can find just a few parts to complete the look and set it off or you can find what you need to completely change your vehicle so that it looks like a different one. We have all the big names so that you know you’re getting quality and once you’ve customized your vehicle you’ll never want to take your eyes off it!
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and last for the...$190.51 - $398.03
- Street Scene® ValanceValance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.$181.16 - $386.98
- Xenon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by Xenon®. Give your car an aggressive, hug the pavement look with this Front Air Dam. Besides looking great, it will also reduce the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Reaction injection molded in...$80.82 - $816.62
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Street Scene® Big Boy Rear Dually FendersBig Boy Rear Dually Fenders by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle the heavy-duty style it deserves! These rear fenders provide you with a set of rugged accents to complement your factory body kit. The items will also give you...$244.57 - $1,579.79
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Dawn® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Dawn®. Add a new stylish look to your vehicle, include all the necessary hardware for installation, and are factory tested for proper fitment of your vehicle.Adds a Sleek, Stylish Professional Appearance to your vehicleQuick and Easy Installation$167.00 - $432.53
- Spec-D® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$160.20 - $320.40
- RI® Fender FlaresFender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying your vehicle’s new style in minutes.Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$148.75 - $333.20
- T5i® Fender FlaresFender Flares by T5i®. Make sure your wheels and tires really fill your wheel wells with these Fender Flares.Stylish and aerodynamicCutting edge styling by professional designers$167.00 - $840.01
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$74.99 - $570.99
- Bushwacker® Street Style Fender FlaresStreet Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Upgrade your vehicle with these attractive low-profile fender flares, specifically designed for use with stock wheel and tire packages. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, they fully...Smooth, low-profile design for a sleek lookExcellent tire coverage for maximum protection$179.99 - $479.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$209.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Thule® Sonic Cargo Box$569.95 - $729.95
Ford F-350 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1992 Ford F-350