When it comes to “everyday” driving, there are just too many risk factors out there to leave your vehicle vulnerable. Ford Explorer Grille Guards are a weapon in the fight against rocks, potholes, and every other kind of debris that can potentially harm your SUV’s front-end. CARiD.com carries a complete lineup of top-quality Ford Explorer Grille Guards that get the job done, coming at you from all the best names in the business. Each Ford Explorer Grill Guard we offer is crafted from top-grade Stainless Steel for unrivaled durability. Plus, with finishes ranging from Chrome to Black Powder-Coat, you get a bold, stylish look on top of it all! Your new Ford Explorer Grill Guard also comes with everything you need for a user-friendly installation. Why wait? Click on your Model Year today to find out more!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin®. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $387.72
- Tuff-Bar® Euro Style Grille GuardEuro Style Grille Guard by Tuff-Bar®. This is a grille guard that offers great style and great protection at a very affordable price. Headlight guards are removable and the sturdy uprights are rubber clad for pushing. The mounting...$259.14 - $489.60
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Grille Guard3000 Series Grille Guard by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...$252.02 - $924.91
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Push Bar3000 Series Push Bar by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...Patented step allows easy access to the hood and engine compartmentStep area is compressed into the steel, yielding incredible strength and leaving no weak spots where rust can attack$252.02 - $924.91
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft®. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.Heavy duty one-piece constructionProtective rubber stripping$259.55 - $449.25
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,135.52
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$330.64 - $609.52
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Grille GuardThe Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is the icon of the vehicle protection aftermarket industry. The quality and the style of the Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is unmatched. You need the peace of mind that when you are out on the...The Most Popular Heavy Duty Grille Guard On The Market TodayGives You A Customized Look While Providing Front End Protection$499.00 - $549.00
- Westin® Sportsman Grille GuardSportsman Grille Guard by Westin®. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Available in polished stainless steel...$422.14 - $740.05
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Westin® E-Series Bull BarE-Series Bull Bar by Westin®. Brighten up your front with the E-Series Bull Bar and brighten up the road by mounting Westin Auxiliary Lights in the light mounting points. The stainless steel skid-plate with a die-cut Westin block...Made in 3" diameter stainless steel tubing for style and durabilityFinished in mirror shine polish$147.58 - $289.79
- Onki® Aegis Grille GuardAegis Grille Guard by Onki®. Half bull-bar, half grille guard, this innovative center grille guard takes the best features from the mid-section of Onki’s full-width grille guard, and adds beefed up construction found only on bull...$654.50 - $771.75
- Onki® GEN2 Stainless Steel Grille GuardGEN2 Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. This grille guard offers the identical design, shape, and strength of Onki’s standard Stainless Steel guard, but substitutes traditional steel electro-coated with black paint in certain...Vertical upright sections and brackets are made from electro-painted traditional mild steel for price valueAll other grille guard sections are made from T-304 stainless steel$719.25 - $825.13
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Ford Explorer Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2013 Ford Explorer