- (21)Complete SystemsFord Excursion
- (113)HeadersFord Excursion
- (82)Catalytic ConvertersFord Excursion
- (213)MufflersFord Excursion
- (143)Exhaust TipsFord Excursion
- (261)Exhaust PipesFord Excursion
- (158)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsFord Excursion
- (156)Emission ControlFord Excursion
- (11)Performance ChipsFord Excursion
Give your Ford Excursion the “Excursion Roar” – that trademark exhaust growl that only a custom Ford Excursion exhaust system can deliver. Besides the powerful roar your car gets, your engine will also benefit from a boost in performance and efficiency. Get an exhaust system that fits into your Excursion perfectly from the CARiD performance auto parts store. Authorized dealer of the top performance part brands, CARiD has a range of Gibson, aFe, MBRP, MagnaFlow, and Banks exhaust systems for the Ford Excursion. In addition, we have performance exhaust components that will boost performance even further when used alongside the exhaust system. These include mufflers, catalytic converters and pipes from aFe, dB and Flowmaster. A Ford Excursion cat back exhaust system will give between 5-10% additional horsepower and torque, while combining the exhaust system with a custom header or muffler/catalytic converter will give you up to 20hp extra.
When choosing a Ford Excursion custom exhaust, go for one that is dyno-tuned for your specific model and trim. Such an exhaust will give an exact fit without additional drilling or bending. Good thing there are different exhaust systems for every 2001 – 2005 Excursion model so you will easily find an exhaust system that is specifically built for your car. The exact fit of custom exhaust system will not only make installation smooth, it will also ensure that the hangers and flanges hold the exhaust pipes in a perfect lock that eliminates the possibility of leaks. Know those investments you look back at after ten years and smile inwardly for choosing to invest in them? The Ford Excursion custom exhaust embodies such. It keeps going and does not lose its performance along the way. Your custom exhaust, fully supported by a lifetime warranty, will serve you for as long as you keep the car.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series™ Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$470.53 - $1,451.95
- Gibson® Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MBRP® XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemsXP Series™ Diesel Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. Guarantee the best performance from your diesel engine by hanging this low-backpressure 4” turbo-back system. Crafted of rugged T304 stainless steel, it features mandrel-bent curves...$239.99 - $899.99
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Outfit your diesel pickup with a high-flow DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)–back exhaust system. You’ll gain horsepower and torque, and improve your fuel economy at the same...$159.99 - $729.99
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$27.73 - $3,015.41
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$338.81 - $2,798.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Banks® Six-Gun™ BundleSix-Gun™ Dual Exhaust System by Banks®, Everything in it is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Banks Six-Gun Bundle honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of...$1,269.34 - $2,377.11
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...$345.00 - $4,495.00
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust System KitThis products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes everything you need for a quick...$192.20 - $576.61
- Ansa® Silverline™ Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemSilverline™ Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust System by Ansa®. Offering one of the broadest selections of exhaust upgrades for the Light Diesel Truck market, Silverline™ Systems are available in three material grades; T304 and 409...Provides maximum torque and powerReduces Back Pressure$222.45 - $1,267.56
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$49.76 - $51.88