- FIRESTONE® AFFINITY TOURINGAFFINITY TOURING All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This touring tire has the tire looks without the premium price. Solid center rib coupled with optimized shoulder element angle and shape delivers a quiet ride. Wide...Polyester cord bodyTwo high strength steel belts$103.00 - $187.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION A/TDESTINATION A/T All Season / All Terrain Tires by Firestone®. This is the SUV and light truck all-terrain tire for drivers who want to go wherever the road leads - from main streets to the woods. The Destination A/T with UNI-T...Computer optimized component systemHigh level of uniformity and high speed capability$122.00 - $339.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION LEDESTINATION LE All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. The company engineered the Destination LE to give light trucks and SUVs the advantage of UNI-T technology. The result is a reliable tire that allows for command of the...Computer optimized component systemHigh level of uniformity and high speed capability$126.00 - $189.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION LE2DESTINATION LE2 All Season / Eco Tires by Firestone®. If you're looking for a tire that works as hard as you do for your light truck or SUV and you want great value for your money, look no further than the Firestone Destination...Continuous closed shoulder blocksStepped inside notches, zigzag sipes$117.00 - $251.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION M/TDESTINATION M/T All Season / All Terrain Tires by Firestone®. The Destination M/T is the first Firestone light truck tire with exclusive UNI-T technology to advance wet handling and braking. Plus, you get a whole package of...Computer optimized component systemImproved off-road traction$187.00 - $365.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION STDESTINATION ST All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Want to turn heads everywhere you go? The Firestone Destination™ ST tire was designed to do just that-while delivering a smooth and comfortable ride. With its...Asymmetric tread patternEnhanced all-season handling$122.00 - $194.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FD690 PLUSFD690 PLUS All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This is the first Firestone radial tire to offer an ultra-deep tread, popular among fleets and owner operators seeking maximum original tread life from their drive axle...Improved traction in wet and dry conditionsIncreased mileage$314.00 - $484.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FD695 PLUSFD695 PLUS All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This modern tire features innovative low rolling resistance design and cool-running casing for superb fuel economy, even when retreaded. Continuous shoulder distributes...Enhanced traction in wet and snow conditionsFuel-saving drive$385.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK GTFIREHAWK GT All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This tire has a dual personality. On one hand, its all racing-inspired in looks and performance, with a wider footprint that takes corners like a pro and traction technology...Enhanced all-weather tractionEfficient water evacuation$89.00 - $226.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK GTA 03FIREHAWK GTA 03 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Original Equipment (OE) car tire on select vehicles. See sizes and specifications for Original Equipment fitments.Efficient water evacuationPrecise cornering ability$180.00 - $198.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK GT PURSUITFIREHAWK GT PURSUIT All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. It is specially designed for the law enforcement and high-speed emergency use. This V- and W-speed rated tire combines excellent wet and dry handling with an...High-silica compound and wider tread profileEnhanced all-weather traction$363.00 - $473.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK INDY 500FIREHAWK INDY 500 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This prestigious tire pays tribute to the performance of the Firehawk Indy Racing Slick. Excellent wet and improved dry handling make this S-speed rated tire ideal for...Enhanced year-round performanceImproved traction and handling$86.00 - $220.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK PV41FIREHAWK PV41 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This modern tire is specially designed for law enforcement and high-speed emergency use. This V-Speed rated tire combines excellent wet and dry handling with an emphasis...Spiral wrapped cap plyHigh grip and low heat without sacrificing wear$248.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK PVSFIREHAWK PVS Winter / Performance Tires by Firestone®. PVS, which stands for Pursuit Vehicle Snow, is specially designed for law enforcement and high-speed emergency use in winter conditions. This contemporary tire provides the...Computer-designed tread and bodyBalanced all-weather performance$292.00 - $616.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500 Summer / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This tire features directional tread pattern which maximizes both wet and dry performance, as well as other tire characteristics. By specifying that the tread...Maximized wet and dry performanceImproved hydroplaning resistance$85.00 - $225.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL RFTFIREHAWK WIDE OVAL RFT Summer / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Racing heritage. Retro look. Updated with UNI-T technology. Today's Firehawk Wide Oval is a lot more tire than it once was. Now, performance is ultra high. Turns are...Improved wet tractionEnhanced handling$248.00 - $335.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FR710FR710 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This automotive tire brings technology, affordability, and popularity together. The wide footprint adds comfort and quiet to the ride. These features make the FR710 an excellent...Improved wet and dry tractionProvides ride comfort$81.00 - $153.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FR740FR740 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck. They...$120.00 - $158.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FS400FS400 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. The FS400 is a new high mileage steer axle radial tire for highway applications. It's unique tread design provide excellent resistance to irregular wear, wet and dry...Enhanced wet handlingImproved steering response$682.00 - $843.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FS507 PLUSFS507 PLUS All Season / Eco Tires by Firestone®. Building on the proven performance of the FS507, the new FS507 Plus adds advanced, fuel-efficient twin-layer tread and sidewall compounding for significantly lower rolling resistance...Improved all-weather tractionIncreased mileage$355.00 - $582.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FS560 PLUSFS560 PLUS All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This successful tire features wide flow-through grooves and cross-rib sipes for excellent traction. Premium tread depth for long mileage. Full steel belts and solid shoulder...Improved all-weather tractionIncreased mileage$271.00 - $511.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FT455 PLUSFT455 PLUS All Season / Eco Tires by Firestone®. The FT455 Plus promotes long, even wear with its classic five-rib design and shallow 12/32'' original tread depth. For added durability, solid shoulder ribs combat tearing and...Enhanced all-weather tractionIncreased low rolling resistance$284.00 - $495.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® PRECISION SPORTPRECISION SPORT All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. A great performer in many weather conditions, the Firestone Precision™ Sport is a reliable tire with a high performance all-season tread. Tuned for great handling, it...3D block edge shapesImproved all-weather performance$77.00 - $158.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® PRECISION TOURINGPRECISION TOURING All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Great wet traction and a quiet, comfortable ride makes the Precision Touring a standout in the Firestone line. With its all-season tread pattern and attractive price,...Wide FootprintImproved all-weather performance$85.00 - $162.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® T819T819 Summer / All Terrain Tires by Firestone®. This reliable tire features rugged four-rib design with special groove shape to combat stone retention for long mileage and retreadablilty. Tread compounded and constructed to resist...Increased damage resistance and durabilityProvides long mileage and retreadability$819.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® T839T839 Summer / All Terrain Tires by Firestone®. This truck tire features five-rib design which provides extra pulling power for extra-heavy loads. Extra-wide tread with individual blocks provides maximum flotation on soft soil....Supports extra-heavy loadsIncreased casing durability$652.00 - $813.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® TRANSFORCE ATTRANSFORCE AT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Firestone®. It delivers all-terrain wet and dry performance that you can count on. Combine polyester and steel light truck construction with a full spiral nylon cap ply. Add UNI-T...Computer-designed shape and bodyContinuous shoulder ribs$157.00 - $313.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® TRANSFORCE HTTRANSFORCE HT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Firestone®. This modern tire is packed with features to make it a driving force for light truck and commercial vehicles. UNI-T technology along with deep shoulder slots and...Continuous Shoulder RibsComputer-Designed Shape and Body$133.00 - $233.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® WINTERFORCEWINTERFORCE Winter / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and...$75.00 - $165.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® WINTERFORCE LTWINTERFORCE LT Winter / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and...$166.00 - $251.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® WINTERFORCE UVWINTERFORCE UV Winter / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and...$99.00 - $1,224.00 (ea)
For over 100 years, Firestone has led the pack with its racetrack legacy, starting with a 1911 Indianapolis 500 win by a car running Firestone tires. Since then, Firestone-equipped cars have displayed exemplary performance on and off the track. In 1900, Harvey Firestone started the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company in Ohio, making tires for buggies, wagons, and other farm equipment. Firestone has continually worked to reduce emissions not only with production footprint, but also with products life cycle.
Once Harvey Firestone partnered with Henry Ford to put the first pneumatic rubber car tires on the Model T – and subsequently becoming the OE supplier for the Ford Motor Company - Harvey Firestone's business took off and began to evolve into Firestone Tires customers know today. This industrious background supplied Firestone with the grit and determination to produce the tires that empower today’s vehicles to drive farther and grip the road better than any other tire.
Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone in 1988, transforming the companies’ combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. The operations in the Americas were renamed Bridgestone/Firestone, Inc. and became the largest subsidiary of Bridgestone. As part of its integration with Bridgestone’s existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, this subsidiary, now named Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities throughout the Americas.
BSAM and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone, and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle OE manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The BSAM family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.