- FIREHAWK WIDE OVALAll Season / Performancefrom $97.35 (ea)Firestone# 1075574
- FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL RFTSummer / Performancefrom $245.90 (ea)Firestone# 1075603
- FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500Summer / Performancefrom $85.21 (ea)Firestone# 1075606
- AFFINITY TOURINGAll Season / Performancefrom $91.56 (ea)Firestone# 1075348
- DESTINATION A/TAll Season / All Terrainfrom $119.92 (ea)Firestone# 1075355
- DESTINATION LEAll Season / Performancefrom $126.32 (ea)Firestone# 1075406
- DESTINATION LE2All Season / Ecofrom $115.14 (ea)Firestone# 1075442
- DESTINATION M/TAll Season / All Terrainfrom $185.54 (ea)Firestone# 1075480
- DESTINATION STAll Season / Performancefrom $154.95 (ea)Firestone# 1075501
- FIREHAWK GTAll Season / Performancefrom $100.06 (ea)Firestone# 1075531
- FIREHAWK GT PURSUITAll Season / Performancefrom $361.15 (ea)Firestone# 1075543
- FIREHAWK GTA 03All Season / Performancefrom $174.08 (ea)Firestone# 1075550
- FIREHAWK PV41All Season / Performancefrom $246.15 (ea)Firestone# 1075564
- FIREHAWK PVSWinter / Performancefrom $284.38 (ea)Firestone# 1075566
- FR710All Season / Performancefrom $81.41 (ea)Firestone# 1075652
- FR740All Season / Performancefrom $119.42 (ea)Firestone# 35746537
- PRECISION SPORTAll Season / Performancefrom $81.46 (ea)Firestone# 1075704
- PRECISION TOURINGAll Season / Performancefrom $85.05 (ea)Firestone# 1075728
- TRANSFORCE ATAll Season / All Terrainfrom $161.45 (ea)Firestone# 1075770
- TRANSFORCE HTAll Season / All Terrainfrom $149.36 (ea)Firestone# 1075785
For over 100 years, Firestone has led the pack with its racetrack legacy, starting with a 1911 Indianapolis 500 win by a car running Firestone tires. Since then, Firestone-equipped cars have displayed exemplary performance on and off the track. In 1900, Harvey Firestone started the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company in Ohio, making tires for buggies, wagons, and other farm equipment. Firestone has continually worked to reduce emissions not only with production footprint, but also with products life cycle.
Once Harvey Firestone partnered with Henry Ford to put the first pneumatic rubber car tires on the Model T – and subsequently becoming the OE supplier for the Ford Motor Company - Harvey Firestone's business took off and began to evolve into Firestone Tires customers know today. This industrious background supplied Firestone with the grit and determination to produce the tires that empower today’s vehicles to drive farther and grip the road better than any other tire.
Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone in 1988, transforming the companies’ combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. The operations in the Americas were renamed Bridgestone/Firestone, Inc. and became the largest subsidiary of Bridgestone. As part of its integration with Bridgestone’s existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, this subsidiary, now named Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities throughout the Americas.
BSAM and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone, and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle OE manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The BSAM family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Roman | (Edmonton, AB)
This is a great tire, excellent in the mud, the snow and in rain and ice. Self clearing tread design is a huge plus when both on the trail or in snow. Tires wear evenly and are longer lasting then the old Wranglers I had. Truly a great tire.