- (4)Pillar PostsDodge Stratus
- (4)Window TrimDodge Stratus
- (1)Chrome Door HandlesDodge Stratus
- (5)Fender TrimDodge Stratus
- (4)Chrome Rocker PanelsDodge Stratus
- (1)Door SillsDodge Stratus
- (9)StratusDodge Stratus
- (127)Exhaust TipsDodge Stratus
- (26)Side VentsDodge Stratus
- (1)Wheel SkinsDodge Stratus
- (899)License Plates & FramesDodge Stratus
- (5)Aluminum MatsDodge Stratus
- (155)Hitch CoversDodge Stratus
- (19)Mud FlapsDodge Stratus
- (4)Wind DeflectorsDodge Stratus
Show everyone what your ride is really capable of with Dodge Stratus Chrome Accessories that glisten with custom excitement. Our inventory will point you in the right direction, so hop inside and take a look. We have everything for your car from Pillar Posts and Door Handles to Mirror Covers and Port Holes. All of our Dodge Stratus Chrome Trim comes straight at you from just about every major designer in the game so we can guarantee the superior “fit & finish” you demand. Each piece in our inventory is crafted from ultra-grade Stainless Steel or ABS plastic in order to stay sustain through the harshest conditions. And of course, installation is a breeze. Dodge Stratus Chrome Accessories are backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a snappy “stick on” application. It’s safe, quick, and immediate. Some motorists know it takes a little more to make an impression. Grab some of the attention for yourself. Dodge Stratus Chrome Trim will get you there.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA. Spice up your vehicles appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using...$27.60 - $176.64
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$8.28 - $110.40
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicles appearance and theyll protect your fenders from dings...$61.25 - $208.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your fenders...$64.99 - $84.99
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive is...$66.24 - $358.80
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...$112.64 - $238.73
- AMI® V-Tech Fuel Door CoverV-Tech Fuel Door Cover by AMI. For those in the market for a simple, yet effective way to style up the ride, don't look any further. V-Tech fuel door covers are the perfect combination of good looks at a budget friendly price, and...$25.54 - $68.73
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.