Dodge Stratus Accessories & Parts
The Dodge Stratus is a midsize four-door sedan that was first introduced for the 1995 model year. It was constructed on the Chrysler's JA platform along with the Chrysler Cirrus and Plymouth Breeze. The Stratus was slated to take over for the Dodge Spirit and competed with the Chevy Malibu as well as the Honda Accord. At its launch, the Dodge Stratus was outfitted with a standard 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels for the Stratus started off as the base and the ES, with the ES coming with the same 2.0L until 1997, after which it featured a DOHC 2.4L inline four-cylinder with an optional 2.5L V6 also available. A year later, the 2.4L became standard across the board and in 1999 the V6 became standard only in the ES.
The Stratus showcased a variety of features and accessories, including the semi-automatic "Autostick" transmission, antilock brakes, a four-wheel independent wishbone suspension, cruise control, power accessories, a power driver's seat, leather upholstery, a six-CD disc changer, and an optional sunroof, all included into the list of the standard Dodge Stratus parts. Trim levels started off as the base and ES, however, in 2000 the base was changed to the SE. Within a year, the first generation of the Dodge Stratus was phased out with the new second generation model becoming available in 2001. This time around, the Stratus was available as both a coupe as well as sedan. The Stratus coupe was based off of the same building principles as the Mitsubishi Eclipse and featured numerous similarities in construction with the Japanese model.
For the second generation, trim levels differed between body-styles. Stratus sedans were available in SE, SXT, and ES (R/T variants were also available). Coupes were offered strictly in SXT and R/T. As for the engines, Stratus coupes were equipped with a 2.4L inline four-cylinder capable of around 147 horsepower (except the sport-level R/T, which was geared with a 3.0L V6 good for 200 horsepower). These engines were paired to either a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission. The Dodge Stratus sedans were powered by a 2.4L four-cylinder which produced up to 150 horsepower while a punchier 2.7L V6 that kicked out 200 horsepower was available, as well. All sedan versions of the Stratus received a four-speed automatic transmission and some other new parts.
The Dodge Stratus is a cruising midsize that sticks around and makes its case, street by street, mile by mile. Fashionably attired and always reliable, the Stratus has always held the potential to make people notice. Delightful handling and freeway-worthy performance is why this vehicle is still a newsworthy item. Designed for efficiency and known for style, the Stratus is as much art as it is substance, and is considered a generational favorite for many Dodge drivers.
Adding your own personal twist is always enjoyable and our selection of Dodge Stratus Accessories and Parts is here to help make it even better! Our inventory of Dodge Status accessories and parts covers all the bases, featuring standout options such as grilles, dash kits, floor mats, spoilers, and chrome trim. And since we work with the finest names in the business, all of our Dodge Status accessories are guaranteed to provide unmatched durability as well as a precise OEM fit. Let your ride roll with personality. This is where the path begins!
- Coverking® - CR-Grade Neoprene Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $249.99$249.99
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car CoverStarting at: $317.95$317.95
- Thule® - Load BarsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Yakima® - EvenKeel Kayak RackStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Centric® - Premium High Carbon Rear Brake RotorStarting at: $32.68$32.68
- DashMat® - Limited Edition™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Pioneer Platform RackStarting at: $549.00$549.00
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $303.37$303.37
Whatever you expect from your Dodge Stratus, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Dodge Stratus and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Dodge Stratus Dash Kits
- Dodge Stratus Billet Grilles
- Dodge Stratus Chrome Trim
- Dodge Stratus Spoilers
- Dodge Stratus Floor Mats
- Dodge Stratus Body Kits
- Dodge Stratus Wind Deflectors
- Dodge Stratus Cargo Liners
- Dodge Stratus Vertical Doors
- Dodge Stratus Seat Covers
- Dodge Stratus Car Covers
- Dodge Stratus Bug Deflectors
- Dodge Stratus Custom Gauges
- Dodge Stratus Light Covers
- Dodge Stratus Side Mirrors
- Dodge Stratus License Plates
- Dodge Stratus Wiper Blades
- Dodge Stratus Custom Hoods
- Dodge Stratus Bike Racks
- Dodge Stratus Roof Racks
- Dodge Stratus Trailer Hitches
- Dodge Stratus Sun Shades
- Dodge Stratus Dash Covers
- Dodge Stratus Side Vents
- Dodge Stratus Sunroof Visors
- Dodge Stratus Car Organizers
- Dodge Stratus Car Bras
- Dodge Stratus Racing Seats
| Posted by Romulus | (Fairfield, CA)
The product was exactly how i wanted it and im very happy with my new rims.