The Dodge Nitro is the ultimate off roader. Its high waistline and big wheels give it strong capacity to survive the rough tracks in the wild. It’s also spacious, with the ability to accommodate a couple of six footers comfortably. It has a luxurious ride quality and competent handling. Its cargo area is reasonable. However, you need a trailer for those unique moments when you need to haul some heavy stuff such as a boat to the lake or a bicycle rack to the competition venue. You will need a trailer hitch from CARiD to attach your trailer. CARiD stocks trailer hitches from the most reliable manufacturers. These suppliers are renowned for their high quality out and great service. The store has different types of Dodge Nitro trailer hitches, including weight-carrying trailer hitches and weight-bearing hitches.
Dodge Nitro trailer hitches are easy to install. They are designed to provide specific fitment to specific makes and models of vehicles. No drilling action is required. They are a fully welded construction that bolts right into your vehicle in less than half an hour. The installation process can be done at home or at your local repair shop. All that is required is a set of the right tools and an instruction manual to guide you systematically through the process. Furthermore, CARiD stocks accessories to aid in the installation process. These include balls, mounts, hitches to bolt on and electrical connectors. The manufacturers also provide a limited lifetime warranty to guarantee against defects in quality and workmanship of the products. They also have a black powdered covering to prevent rusting from taking place. You can rest easy knowing that you have a product that can survive in any environment. In addition, manufacturers, through the dealer, stand ready to correct any defects arising under normal usage of the hitch.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Mopar Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Dodge Ram EmblemStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Square Hitch Cover with Brake Light with Dodge LogoStarting at: $16.48$16.48
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.68$159.68
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.69$144.69
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.68$159.68
- Blue Ox® - Trailer Wire Installation KitStarting at: $209.59$209.59
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- Hopkins® - Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring KitStarting at: $29.56$29.56
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
"This coupler lock works great for the bulldog hitch I have on my utility trailer. It is extremely heavy duty, a snap to install and remove, and has a weatherproof finish. This is the best I've found for a bulldog style coupler."