The Intrepid is small enough to get into tight spaces and it’s fun to drive so it’s the perfect vehicle for your everyday tasks. Whether you’re driving it to work, the store or anyone else you need to know that it’s looking as good as it can since your vehicle makes a statement about you. While this is a difficult task we have the right visual upgrades to give you the opportunity to customize your vehicle so that it’s perfectly suited to your personality. The best bit is that they cost less than you expect!
Since everybody sees the exterior of your vehicle first it’s important to make sure that it looks exactly right which is why Dodge Intrepid custom body kits are perfect. Our range of parts is available to give you exactly the right look and they can suit you whether you want to tweak the look just a little or whether you want your vehicle to look completely different so that it stands out from the crowd dramatically. We have all the big names so that you know you’re getting quality and once you’ve customized your vehicle you’ll never want to take your eyes off it!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as the...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$98.53 - $407.78
- Duraflex® Viper Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (111217)Viper Style Body Kit (111217) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$609.30
- Duraflex® Viper Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (103378)Viper Style Rear Bumper Cover (103378) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires sanding,...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$215.10
- Duraflex® Viper Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (103376)Viper Style Front Bumper Cover (103376) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$215.10
- Duraflex® Viper Style Fiberglass Side Skirts (Unpainted) (103377)Viper Style Side Skirts (103377) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling...$198.00
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne®.Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$17.08
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit allows you to quickly remove your bumper without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great accessory for those...$32.53
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BC)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BC) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit combo allows you to quickly remove your bumper(s) without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great...$59.66
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Dodge Intrepid Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2004 Dodge Intrepid