The Dodge Durango is a great vehicle to use in order to haul large items from place to place. This particular vehicle is durable, strong and can withstand trailer hitches of a higher class – whether you want to haul cargo, trailers, motorcycles, items or automobiles. The higher the class of trailer hitch you use, the more weight it can carry. For instance, a class 5 trailer hitch has a weight capacity that reaches 10,000 lbs. A class 1 on the other hand has a weight capacity that reaches 2,000 lbs. Each class has a different weight which allows you to figure out what class you need. The Trailer Hitch by Warn Trans4men is black and if used on the front of your Durango, ensures stability during the drive. Buy an accompanying Grille Guard to ensure maximum security during use. If you’re planning to haul automobile, trailer or heavy equipment in high quantities, try the Class 3 / Class 4 Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch. This hitch has a carrying capacity of 5000 lbs with a tongue that weighs 500 lbs. This hitch is strong and durable enough to haul a vehicle as far as you need it to, which is great for cross country moving.
Check out the Dodge Durango Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite. This hitch also has a weight carrying capacity of 5000 lbs and a tongue of 500 lbs. Trailer hitches make moving large boats, cars, machinery and even horses a simple task. They’re great for farm owners who have to move their equipment around constantly or business owners with a lot of product that needs to be distributed. CARiD stocks this entire variety of Dodge Durango trailer hitches and more. As long as you have a trailer hitch that works for your car, a hitch receiver that goes to your particular hitch and the item you need moved, you’ll be on your way in no time.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 4 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Dodge Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Dodge Ram EmblemStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Dodge LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Hopkins® - Brake Control ConnectorStarting at: $13.50$13.50
- CURT® - Brake Control HarnessStarting at: $6.83$6.83
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.33$12.33
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $181.51$181.51
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $150.53$150.53
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $181.51$181.51
"This product exactly what I need for my Dodge Durango 2012. It was easy and quickly installed as expected. Took about 30 min to install it. I have been satisfied with it and customer service as well."
"Fantastic product! I got this locking pin to match my Reese ball hitch and its perfect. The lock is sturdy and holds the pin snugly in place. Great match for their ball hitch!"