It doesn’t matter what kind of driver you are, one thing is clear: your truck needs to be protected. At CARiD.com, we know what it takes, which is why inside our selection of Dodge Dakota Grille Guards you have nothing but the highest quality options within your grasp. Each Dodge Dakota Grill Guard we offer is comprised of ultra-grade Stainless Steel from elite names such as Westin® and Romik®. That means expert workmanship and a precise OEM fit – guaranteed! Dodge Dakota Grille Guards also come with easy instructions and all necessary mounting hardware for a user-friendly installation. There is no longer a reason why your truck’s front-end should remain defenseless. Give it security that pops with style. A Dodge Dakota Grill Guard is the move to make.
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin®. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $388.01
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Grille Guard3000 Series Grille Guard by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...$252.02 - $924.91
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Push Bar3000 Series Push Bar by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...Patented step allows easy access to the hood and engine compartmentStep area is compressed into the steel, yielding incredible strength and leaving no weak spots where rust can attack$252.02 - $924.91
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,135.52
- Aries® 3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate by Aries®. From the cattle rancher on the open range to the industrial man of the asphalt jungle to the jerky-jawing trail hog of the north woods, the Aries 3" bull bar is made for those who...3" diameter, heavy-wall tube designRemovable skid plate with aggressive cutout$206.67 - $251.40
- Warn® Trans4mer™ Mounting SystemTrans4mer™ Mounting System by Warn®. The original Warn Trans4mer can be configured in several ways to match your needs. This system is engineered so the Grille Guard uprights bolt directly to the vehicle's frame, and the Winch...$449.77 - $1,261.62
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$330.64 - $609.52
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Westin® Sportsman Grille GuardSportsman Grille Guard by Westin®. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Available in polished stainless steel...$422.14 - $684.61
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Westin® Sportsman Tail Light GuardsSportsman Tail Light Guards by Westin®. The Sportsman Tail Light Guards add a rugged look to your truck or SUV. They complement the Westin Sportsman Grille Guard and other tubular grille guards and step bars, completing the new...$129.84 - $192.21
- Black Horse® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by Black Horse Off Road®. For a completely stunning look, add these accessories and get ready to be flooded with compliments! Made of sturdy steel, the guards will provide rugged protection for your vulnerable...$110.00 - $160.00
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...OE style designUV resistant black molded polymer$234.16 - $302.98
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$77.64 - $337.14
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Dodge Dakota Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2006 Dodge Dakota