Universal Towing Mirror Extension by CURT®. Fits Left or Right Truck and SUV Mirrors From 4" to 11-1/2" Tall. The CURT extended view tow mirror does just what its name suggests: it extends your view when towing. Quickly mounting on your side mirror, the tow mirror instantly adds five to seven and a half inches to your mirror, opening up your view behind your vehicle and minimizing blind spots. Also, because the tow mirror is fully adjustable, it does not merely make your side mirror larger, but it pivots, angles and rotates to give you the perfect view you need to see around that extra-large load and safely tow to your destination.
- Fits mirrors from 4" to 11" high
- Instantly adds 5" to 7 1/2" to mirror
- Weight 1.2
- Attaches to side mirror to expand view with a trailer
- Compatible with pickup or SUV left or right side mirror
- Fully adjustable design can be used in horizontal or vertical position
- Articulating head allows precise angling
- Hinging arm and elastic straps provide easy and secure installation
- Will perfectly meet your needs
- Outperforms competitors
- Manufactured with quality in mind
- Made from the top-quality materials to serve you for years
- Curt products meet the ISO/TS 16949 standard
The CURT tow mirror is extremely versatile, being able to mount onto any mirror between 4" and 11" tall. This makes it a useful extension for most vans, trucks and SUVs as well as other vehicles if needed. Because of the extended view tow mirror's versatile design and fully articulating head, it can be used on either the driver side or passenger side, whichever is more useful for your towing setup. It can also be positioned vertically or horizontally. For added visibility and safety while towing, the CURT extended view tow mirror is a lifesaver.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".