Roof Mounted Cargo Carrier Extension (18117) by CURT®. Dimensions 21 In. x 37 In. x 4 In. Save storage space in your vehicle by transporting your gear in a CURT cargo basket. Secure your load with cargo nets and ratchet straps, and bring it along!
- Cargo net solds separately.
- For use with CURT #18115 only
- Dimensions 21 IN x 37 IN x 4"
- Weight 14
- Finish Durable Powder Coat
- Color Black
- Expands the storage area of the CURT roof-mounted cargo basket #18115
- Frees up space inside the vehicle for passengers and cargo
- Adds almost six sq. ft. of storage area
- Mounts to most roof rack base rails
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
Augment your cargo capacity easily and inexpensively with a cargo carrier. Sure, we have traditional roof racks, who wants to lift all that stuff up there, and then back down? Not to mention the extra fuel you’ll burn with all that gear out in the breeze. A second option is a hitch receiver-mounted Cargo Carrier. Put several hundred pounds of gear and luggage out behind your vehicle at waist height, where it’s easy to reach. And when you don’t need to carry all that stuff around, just pull the pin and stow the cargo carrier behind the garage until the next time.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".