The Chevy Tracker mini SUV has an elegant styling design and a powerful suspension. Its spacious cabin can sit at least three adults at the back. The cargo space is reasonable for its size. But if you and your friends are planning to participate in a bike race over the weekend then you need some extra cargo room. And, a trailer would be the solution in this case. To facilitate this, you will require a quality trailer hitch, which CARiD will be happy to provide. CARID stocks high quality Chevy Tracker trailer hitches from the biggest brands in the business. Names like REESE, PRO SERIES, and HIDDEN HITCH are synonymous with high quality production and great customer service. As a priority, you need to identify your car’s towing capacity. With this information, select the trailer hitch of your choice bearing in mind your requirements and purpose. Weight distribution trailer hitches and weight carrying hitches are suitable for small and medium cargo. However, large trailers prefer Gooseneck or 5th Wheel trailer hitches.
Chevy Tracker trailer hitches are easy to install. Weight distribution and weight carrying trailer hitches do not need any drilling to attach to your vehicle. However, Gooseneck and 5th Wheel need some drilling. The dealers will provide a template for that purpose. The trailer hitch is a fully welded construction that bolts right into your vehicle. With the right tools and an instruction manual, this task should take you less than half an hour to complete. However, if you are not up to the task have the technicians at your local car repair shop help you with the installation. Trailer hitches are durable products that are usable under any weather. They are black powdered to prevent rusting so you don’t have to worry about them coming into with water. You can reasonably expect that your hitch will outlast your trailer and vehicle.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 47 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Bowtie Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Silver BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $29.30$29.30
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $139.15$139.15
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $141.68$141.68
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Blue Hitch Cover with Inscribed Cutout BowtieStarting at: $56.39$56.39
"Hitch worked like a champ. Was pretty easy to install (other than my piece of junk drill breaking). Instructions were clear as a bell. Final install looks pretty good."
"The hitch was of very good quality and easily installed with the excellent instructions! A great deal!"
"This product is very durable and nice in appearance. Only thing is that I wish it came with a pin that locks with a key."
"Works great, shipping was fast."
"This spring step is very nice looking and durable. I would use Truck Covers again. Price could be better though."