Chevy Tahoe Ignition Systems
- Accel® - Super CoilStarting at: $73.53$73.53
- Pulstar® - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugStarting at: $15.40$15.40
- E3® - Spark PlugStarting at: $6.13$6.13
- Karlyn STI® - Direct Ignition CoilStarting at: $29.87$29.87
- Mr. Gasket® - Brushed Aluminum Spark Plug Wire Divider BracketsStarting at: $55.76$55.76
- Professional Products® - DistributorStarting at: $185.15$185.15
- COMP Cams® - Distributor Drive GearStarting at: $122.91$122.91
- Mallory® - Magnetic Breakerless 50 Series Distributor, RH RotationStarting at: $382.54$382.54
- Taylor Cable® - 409 Pro Race Wire SetStarting at: $76.41$76.41
- MSD® - Ignition CoilStarting at: $101.20$101.20
Posted by Julian M A.
"Replaced plugs in my 2006 Tahoe 4.8L after 160,000 miles. Best average mileage computer reading, when new was 18.5 mpg, was at 17.8 before plug change. Pulstars are now at 19.8 mpg, and I still have to replace plug wires. That is a 11% gain over worn out plugs and 7% over mileage when new. These plugs work. Will pay for themselves in less than a year because of the miles I drive, and I will be putting them in the 2007 Dodge Ram."
Posted by Mark B.
"The plugs were a direct match for my vehicle - CARiD matched the part perfectly. I'm not sure if I notice any gains in horsepower or MPG, but it was time to change my spark plugs. Satisfied customer."