Chevy Silverado Custom Gauges
- US Speedo® - Speedometer NeedlesStarting at: $59.99$59.99
- RBP® - Gauge Face KitStarting at: $229.00$229.00
- Banks® - DynaFact™ Boost / Pyrometer GaugeStarting at: $227.40$227.40
- Auto Meter® - Pillar Gauge KitStarting at: $334.60$334.60
- Banks® - Dynafact™ Boost GaugeStarting at: $81.53$81.53
- US Speedo® - Replacement LensStarting at: $114.99$114.99
- Auto Meter® - 2" Diesel Fuel Rail Pressure GaugeStarting at: $160.87$160.87
- US Speedo® - Speedometer LED Bulbs KitStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Auto Meter® - Gauge MountingStarting at: $27.03$27.03
- US Speedo® - Stealth Edition Gauge Face KitStarting at: $259.99$259.99
"Looks very cool. When installing, I had trouble with removing a couple pointers. The same two gave me trouble when installing. I got them on. But it took a little more force than I was comfortable using. That force caused me to move, causing the Speedo to read 5 mph behind. I tried to remove the pointer, but couldn't get it off. Other than my Speedo being 5 mph behind, I really like it. The overall quality was nice. I'm a mechanic/machinist by trade. If mechanical things give you trouble, get some help. "
"I rate this product a ten in appearance. It is so clean looking I went with the blue and blue needles, and it even matched. More than happy with this kit. Easy to install too. Words can't describe how happy I am with it."
"Fast shipping, Quality product and Step-by-Step installation instructions with needle removal tool and needle stops included and made it an Easy install. I got the White overlay and they made a big difference from the stock all black. The install looks factory oem quality. I'm very happy! Thanks CARiD! "
"i purchase a overlay gauge in red for my silverado 2008 and it was easy to install i done it by myself in 20 minutes,the instructions are very detail,it looks great."
"No instructions were included, searched online and still couldn't find them. CARiD online tech support was helpful but even they could not find intallation instructions. Figure it out and found that the "windows" for the indicator lights on the overlay do not line up."