- (19)Complete SystemsChevy Malibu
- (963)HeadersChevy Malibu
- (242)Catalytic ConvertersChevy Malibu
- (368)MufflersChevy Malibu
- (7)Exhaust StacksChevy Malibu
- (127)Exhaust TipsChevy Malibu
- (335)Exhaust PipesChevy Malibu
- (633)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy Malibu
- (110)Emission ControlChevy Malibu
- (53)Performance ChipsChevy Malibu
Chevy Malibu’s offering of style, practicality, efficiency and refinement make it the family sedan of choice for many. And yet, with a little improvement, the Malibu can offer greater thrill and fulfillment during your drives. This you can easily achieve with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Each of the custom exhausts available is tested in tough driving conditions to ensure that it delivers as expected. Stock exhaust systems unfortunately, do not push the engine to give maximum power and usually with the passage of time, impede the engine’s performance. Custom exhausts are designed to correct this. Their wide tubing allows maximum exhaust flow so that all spent gases are expelled immediately. This leaves the engine free to take in fresh air without any hindrance. As a result, it operates optimally and gives more power than before. Replace the entire stock exhaust system with any aftermarket model from Flowmaster or MagnaFlow. Both brands have numerous exhausts for all 1964 – 2007 models. With these, you can expect a 5-10% increase in power and torque.
RBP, Onki, Borla and Gibson have specific exhaust components that you can add to your custom exhaust system for exceptional performance. Do check the range of high performance headers, tailpipe kits, catalytic converters, mufflers and tips available at CARiD. As you are reveling in your newly-acquired power status, you will also enjoy the powerful sound emanating from your car. Custom Malibu exhausts give a deep yet refined sound, which is a far cry from the tired-sounding note you get from the stock exhaust. With a custom exhaust, you put a stop to constant exhaust replacement. Built for long service, the custom exhaust fitting you do will be a one-time investment and the exhaust will remain in use for as long as you keep the Malibu.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- DynoMax® VT Exhaust SystemVT Exhaust System by DynoMax. This system replaces the stock one from the axle back. It includes pipes, tips, and revolutionary DynoMax VT performance mufflers that will increase exhaust flow and horsepower while giving a deep,...$82.71 - $753.31
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler.$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$146.95 - $1,099.95
- Flowtech® Mid-Length HeaderMid-Length Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will last a...$146.95 - $316.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderSuper Competition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...$460.95 - $1,035.95
- Dynatech® IMCA Southern Sport Mod HeadersIMCA Southern Sport Mod Mild Steel Headers by Dynatech. Tube Outlet Diameter: 1.63". Collector Diameter: 3.00". Collector Length: 7.75". Flange Style: Square Port. Flange Thickness: 0.25". Port Height: 1.52". Port Width: 1.35"....$229.99
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance. 17...$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...$379.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Chevy Malibu Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2011 Chevy Malibu