- (11)Custom HeadlightsChevy Cruze
- (30)Factory HeadlightsChevy Cruze
- (21)Projector HeadlightsChevy Cruze
- (22)LED HeadlightsChevy Cruze
- U-Bar HeadlightsChevy Cruze
- (15)Halo HeadlightsChevy Cruze
- (1)Euro HeadlightsChevy Cruze
- Signal LightsChevy Cruze
- (17)Fog LightsChevy Cruze
- Daytime Running LightsChevy Cruze
- (28)Headlight BulbsChevy Cruze
- LED Headlight KitsChevy Cruze
The Chevy Cruze is a really stunning vehicle with many great benefits, however at CARiD , we realize even a car this first-rate could in fact be made better, which is the reason we recommend our excellent high tech Chevy Cruze after market upgrades for Cruze drivers who are looking enhance their dependable Chevy with some cool new features. Certainly one of our most widely used lines for the Cruze comes in the shape of our high grade after market Chevy Cruze custom headlights, which have the ability to lend the Cruze improvements in both image and vehicle safety.
Whether or not you give preference to a European influenced look or perhaps the design of our Chevy Cruze halo projectors, we offer a wonderful selection of modern and hi-tech Chevy Cruze Euro headlights, Chevy Cruze projector headlights or Chevy Cruze halo headlights that you can look over and pick from at CARiD. The headlights we sell give you a quick plug and play set up on any Chevy, and that means you don't have to be a pro to start using them straightaway. Pick out some of these great Chevy Cruze headlights from our wonderful selection right now , so you can get the results to every night time driving experience you have in your Chevy Cruze!
- Spyder® U-Bar Style Projector HeadlightsU-Bar Style Projector Headlights by Spyder.$259.27 - $596.28
- Spyder® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spyder.$156.44 - $758.36
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder.$56.81 - $1,087.96
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spec-D® U-Bar Style Projector HeadlightsU-Bar Style Projector Headlights by Spec-D. These projector headlights provide a sharper, more focused beam of light for improved illumination to ensure greater safety on the road at night and in inclement weather, while providing...$179.34 - $450.56
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D.$35.24 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by Spec-D.$35.24 - $282.80
- Anzo® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Anzo. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$53.56 - $862.63
- Anzo® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Anzo. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful...$33.95 - $862.63
- Anzo® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Anzo. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$164.84 - $862.63
- Anzo® U-Bar Style HeadlightsU-Bar Style Headlights by Anzo, 1 Pair. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best...$365.90 - $862.63
- Anzo® Plank Style HeadlightsPlank Style Headlights by Anzo. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful...$365.90 - $862.63
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$25.29 - $862.63
- CG® U-Bar Style Projector HeadlightsU-Bar Style Projector Headlights by CG.$319.76 - $675.00
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly$71.41 - $96.41
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$43.42 - $51.77
Chevy Cruze Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2013 Chevy Cruze