- (1)Pillar PostsCadillac Fleetwood
- (1)Window TrimCadillac Fleetwood
- (7)Fender TrimCadillac Fleetwood
- (6)Headlight BezelsCadillac Fleetwood
- (15)Chrome Rocker PanelsCadillac Fleetwood
- (1)Door SillsCadillac Fleetwood
- (51)Emblems + LetteringCadillac Fleetwood
- (11)Custom GrillesCadillac Fleetwood
- (160)Exhaust TipsCadillac Fleetwood
- (30)Side VentsCadillac Fleetwood
- (947)License Plates & FramesCadillac Fleetwood
- (10)Aluminum MatsCadillac Fleetwood
- (26)Billet PedalsCadillac Fleetwood
- (188)Hitch CoversCadillac Fleetwood
- (17)Mud FlapsCadillac Fleetwood
- (4)Wind DeflectorsCadillac Fleetwood
Chrome is more than just sparkle or flash. Instead, think of it is a way to highlight the stylish details your exterior presents. Chrome sends a message. And when we’re talking about Cadillac Fleetwood Chrome Accessories, that message is class. CARiD presents a full line of Cadillac Fleetwood Chrome Accessories in the most authentic quality around. That’s because we work side by side with the very best brand names in order to ensure the superior fit and finish you expect. Each piece of Cadillac Fleetwood Chrome Trim is comprised of ultra-grade Stainless Steel or ABS plastic for everlasting durability you can count on. Installation takes just a few minutes: Cadillac Fleetwood Chrome Trim is backed with automotive-grade 3M adhesive to provide a brisk “stick on” application. The tasteful glisten of chrome announces your ride’s arrival. Everyone takes notice. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims®. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of today’s most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. They’re double nickel chrome plated...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticDouble nickel chrome plated$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- OPGI® Hood EmblemHood Emblem by OPGI®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This OPGI product...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$31.05 - $260.40
- OPGI® Grille EmblemGrille Emblem by OPGI®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This OPGI product...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$41.68 - $214.50
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Designer Printed Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$159.49 - $199.36
- Covercraft® Fleeced Satin Custom Car Cover$272.00 - $325.00
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak Rack$349.95