Cadillac Fleetwood Accessories & Parts
Named for the Fleetwood Metal Body Company that produced automobile bodies before being taken over by GM in the early 20's, the Cadillac Fleetwood stands as one of the GM's most recognizable luxury names. From the mid '40s to the 1960s, the Fleetwood was known for its luxurious comfort and long wheelbase. As the years progressed, the model surged in popularity in a number of body-styles. By the '70s, the Fleetwood was constructed on the GM's D-body platform, which was designated for the full-size rear-wheel drive sedans. The model's lengthy 130 inch wheelbase was one of its more noticeable attributes. The car was powered by either a 7.7L V8 or an 8.2L V8. For 1977, the model was redesigned, it got revamped exterior accessories, and revised underhood parts. It was no longer as long as it has been, and the engine options were changed to a 7.0L V8 capable of 180 horsepower as well as a fuel-injected setup that was good for 195 horsepower. During this period, the Fleetwood was offered as the Brougham sedan and of course, the Fleetwood 75 Limousine, which still carried a wheelbase of 144.5 inches. However, the rear-wheel drive Fleetwood limo was dropped from the lineup in 1984, and the rear-wheel drive two-door version of the model was discontinued a year later.
In 1985, the Fleetwood was moved to the GM's C-body platform for the front-wheel drive cars (with the exception of the Brougham, which would become a stand-alone model a couple years later). Fleetwood models, now on the C-body platform, included the Fleetwood Limousine, Fleetwood D'Elegance, Fleetwood Sixty Special, and the Fleetwood 75. 1989 saw the model updated once again. The base engine produced 180 horsepower in 1990 using a dual-stage intake manifold. A year later, it was bumped up once again to a 4.9L configuration capable of 200 horsepower. 1993 saw the model moved from its front-wheel drive platform back to rear-wheel drive in an effort to replace the Brougham (although the Sixty Special stayed front-wheel drive for another year). During this period, the Fleetwood was the largest US car in production.
In 1994, the Fleetwood used a 5.7L V8 that produced up to 260 horsepower that was mated to a 4L60E four-speed automatic transmission. On the inside, the model featured a vast array of amenities and improved parts. An external temperature gauge, front-center arm rest, adjustable front head-restraints, remote power locks, a leather steering wheel, air conditioning/climate control, front/rear reading lights, an automatic-operating rearview mirror, and a CD stereo system with six speakers. After the 1995 model year, GM decided the next year would be the Fleetwood's last. The Cadillac Fleetwood was discontinued from the lineup after 1996, some fifty years after it first appeared. Although the model is no longer assembled, it is an undeniable part of the Cadillac legacy.
The Cadillac Fleetwood is recognized throughout the world for its ultra-refined interior and classy demeanor. As one of the best-known titles under the Cadillac brand, the Fleetwood has been credited with helping keep the company name at the top of the luxury charts. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Fleetwood tend to add on their own custom accents to further the legacy. And when that's the mission, CARiD.com is always the place to be.
We carry a complete lineup of Cadillac Fleetwood Accessories and Parts for every area of your car. It doesn't matter if you seek lavish comfort for the interior or expressive style for the exterior, we've got the Cadillac Fleetwood accessories and parts that do the trick. Everything we offer is of the highest quality imaginable and guaranteed to demonstrate unerring durability as well as a precise OEM fit. Don't accept any substitutions. You want what's real. You want what works. Cadillac Fleetwood accessories at CARiD.com answer the call.
- Coverking® - Tactical Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $229.99$229.99
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $242.91$242.91
- Thule® - Glide and Set Kayak CarrierStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagStarting at: $219.00$219.00
- DashMat® - Original Dashboard CoverStarting at: $40.49$40.49
- Rhino-Rack® - Multi Purpose HolderStarting at: $44.10$44.10
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- GT Performance® - GT3 Drift Aluminum Steering Wheel with Blue SpokeStarting at: $275.98$275.98
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $45.00$45.00
Whatever you expect from your Cadillac Fleetwood, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Cadillac Fleetwood and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Cadillac Fleetwood Billet Grilles
- Cadillac Fleetwood Chrome Trim
- Cadillac Fleetwood Floor Mats
- Cadillac Fleetwood Cargo Liners
- Cadillac Fleetwood Vertical Doors
- Cadillac Fleetwood Seat Covers
- Cadillac Fleetwood Car Covers
- Cadillac Fleetwood Steering Wheels
- Cadillac Fleetwood Custom Gauges
- Cadillac Fleetwood Light Covers
- Cadillac Fleetwood Side Mirrors
- Cadillac Fleetwood License Plates
- Cadillac Fleetwood Wiper Blades
- Cadillac Fleetwood Bike Racks
- Cadillac Fleetwood Roof Racks
- Cadillac Fleetwood Trailer Hitches
- Cadillac Fleetwood Sun Shades
- Cadillac Fleetwood Dash Covers
- Cadillac Fleetwood Side Vents
- Cadillac Fleetwood Car Organizers
- Cadillac Fleetwood Racing Seats
| Posted by David | (Snyder, TX)
These straps will save you a lot of time. Easy to operate and secure your loads without the hassle of trying to get the strap inserted the correct way in most of the other ratchets on the market. These Retractable Ratchet Tie Downs by SmartStraps will eliminate a lot of stress.