- Full KitsCadillac Escalade
- (15)Bumpers & ValancesCadillac Escalade
- (72)Custom HoodsCadillac Escalade
- Bumper LipsCadillac Escalade
- Custom FendersCadillac Escalade
- (13)Side SkirtsCadillac Escalade
- (11)SpoilersCadillac Escalade
- (8)Vertical DoorsCadillac Escalade
- (271)HeadlightsCadillac Escalade
- (3,812)Custom WheelsCadillac Escalade
- (16)Light CoversCadillac Escalade
The Escalade is the kind of vehicle that can get you to almost any destination you can think of and it’s still comfortable enough to get you to work or the store. Since you spend so much time driving it you want it to look its best and that means that you need to install the right upgrades. We have a wide range of them so that you can get exactly the look that suits your personality and you can control the statements that your vehicle is making about you.
One of the most important areas of your vehicle is the exterior and our Cadillac Escalade custom body kits are the perfect way to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can. We have the right parts to allow you to make subtle changes that will simply tweak your vehicle in the way you want or you can even find the right parts to make it stand out from the crowd so that you know there is no other vehicle like it. A body kit is the best way to put your own personal touch on your vehicle so that it looks like it was designed for you.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- AIT Racing® Body KitsBody Kits by AIT Racing®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$81.48 - $596.19
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Cowles® ProtektoTrim Truck Body Side MoldingProtektoTrim Truck Body Side Molding by Cowles®. ProtektoTrim™ is made with Virgin PVC compounds, high quality Mylar, and 3M Acrylic Foam Tape. ProtektoTrim™ is flexible and easy to work with available in a variety of...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$33.82 - $247.62
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...Stylish and aerodynamicFunctional Ram Air Tunnel Build In, No Extra Charges!$379.09 - $763.19
- IPCW® Tail Light FillersStainless Steel Tail Light Fillers by IPCW®. For those who are seeking to make their tail light shaving project quicker and less complicated, IPCW offers this highly efficient add-on. The kit comes with a pair of stainless steel...Provide a smooth, shaved look to the rear of your truckBuilt from heavy-duty steel for extra durability$60.94
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Thule® Portage Canoe Carrier$119.95