- (7)AxlesCadillac DTS
- DifferentialsCadillac DTS
- (24)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsCadillac DTS
- (2)CV Joints & BootsCadillac DTS
- (32)Transfer Case LubricantsCadillac DTS
- (48)Differential LubricantsCadillac DTS
- (20)Bearing LubricantsCadillac DTS
- (6)CV Joint LubricantsCadillac DTS
- (8)U-Joint LubricantsCadillac DTS
The Cadillac DTS is a full-size 4-door luxury sedan constructed on the G platform and produced between 2006 and 2011. The DTS stands for ‘De Ville Touring Sedan’, and the automobile is considered to be a successor to the Cadillac De Ville. In 2006, when the model was introduced, it was the largest General Motors’ luxury car. The DTS is an excellently-performing, powerful vehicle with a 4.6L V8 engine and a 4-speed automatic transmission. It provides smooth driving and is able to reach high speed quickly. This vehicle is considered to be reliable, safe, comfortable, and stylish.
We are happy to present our extensive collection of replacement parts for the Cadillac DTS, all designed by reliable auto parts manufacturers. Here you will find a wide range of Cadillac DTS axles and driveline parts, including hub assemblies, drive axles, drive shafts, and other components for the Cadillac DTS of any production year between 2006 and 2011. Using the search system, you may sort the products by type, brand, and price.
- Cardone® Remanufactured CV Drive AxleConstant Velocity Drive Axle by Cardone. Remanufactured constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all...$48.06 - $99.11
- First Equipment Quality® New Axle AssemblyAxle Assembly by First Equipment Quality. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste...$52.95 - $185.83
- SurTrack® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality...$30.98 - $142.78
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...$53.20 - $104.56
- EMPI® CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by EMPI. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and gas...$53.20 - $104.56
- USA Industries® Remanufactured CV Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured CV Drive Axle Assembly by USA Industries. If you are looking for a premium axle, USA Industries offers you the product made with attention to detail. The company replaced the outer joint housings and joint components...$39.66 - $69.77
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Wheel Hub AssemblyGM Original Equipment Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals...$37.91 - $834.77
- Dorman® Wheel HubWheel Hub by Dorman. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is identical to your OE...$18.81 - $172.80
- Timken® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...$42.04 - $358.52
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.$21.37 - $204.81
- Pronto® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Pronto. This assembly is constructed to meet OE configurations and industry leading quality standards. It is designed to ensure precise fit, dependable function, reduced friction, and better fuel...$25.65 - $171.63
- First Equipment Quality® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing Assembly by First Equipment Quality. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before...$35.71 - $300.70
- Centric® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Centric. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications with or...$37.00 - $521.21
- Mevotech® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssembliesWheel Bearing and Hub Assemblies by Mevotech. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts...$20.27 - $261.06
- Pilot® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub...$26.79 - $217.04
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesWheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings, Races, Seals, and HubsWheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this article, we’ll define and discuss the individual components so that you are better informed when you are ready to purchase replacement wheel bearings, hubs, seals, and components. We’ll also cover the differences between “wheel bearings” or “axle bearings” mounted at the wheel itself along with “axle shaft bearings” located further inboard along axle shafts. “Bearings” are actually the small round pieces that spin within a bearing assembly. Even though bearings come in a variety of shapes, they all serve the same basic purpose.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.