Audi S5 Parts
The Audi S5 was first revealed to public in 2007 at the Auto Show in Geneva. This model was available in three body styles: a 2-door coupe, 5-door fastback (which is not on sale in North America) and 2-door convertible. Just like all of the Audi S models, the Audi S5 is equipped with the Quattro all-wheel drive (4WD) as standard. Also the car utilizes a Torsen-based center differential system. The Audi S5 coupe produced in 2012 as well as the Audi S5 convertible and fastback produced in 2009 are equipped with a supercharged 3.0 L. (2,995 cc) TFSI V-6 engine making 333 HP. While the Audi S5 coupe released in 2007-2012 is equipped with a 4.2 L (4,163 cc) FSI engine. The S5 has a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox. The S5 coupe has a 6-speed manual gearbox.
CARiD offers a wide range of top-grade Audi S6 auto repair parts for all car systems including but not limited to air intake, exhaust, fuel delivery, A/C, engine cooling, starting and charging systems. We also provide you with a tremendous array of oils, fluids, and lubricants to maintain your Audi in excellent performance. No matter what part you are looking for, be sure you will easily find it on our website. Cooperating with the most respected manufacturers, we guarantee that you get nothing less than the highest quality and durable products at the most attractive prices.
- Walker®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $274.03
- Dorman®Camshaft Position Sensor Connectorfrom $25.45
- Victor Reinz®Cylinder Head Gasketfrom $38.92
- Mevotech®Control Armfrom $39.32
- Bosch®Remanufactured Alternatorfrom $35.77
- Stant®Radiator Cap Tester Adapterfrom $64.95
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Tank Strap Kitfrom $128.33
- Gates®Standard Water Pumpfrom $62.09
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Audi S5 repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Audi S5, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Audi S5 Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Audi S5 Fuel Delivery
- Audi S5 A/C and Heating
- Audi S5 Exhaust Parts
- Audi S5 Engine Cooling
- Audi S5 Starting & Charging
- Audi S5 Ignition Parts
- Audi S5 Electrical Parts
- Audi S5 Engine Parts
- Audi S5 Transmission Parts
- Audi S5 Driveline & Axles
- Audi S5 Steering Parts
- Audi S5 Suspension Parts
- Audi S5 Brake Parts
- Audi S5 Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Audi S5 Performance Engine Parts
- Audi S5 Performance Ignition Systems
| Posted by Spencer | (Danbury, CT)
This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud.