Audi S5 presents the right balance between beauty and performance. With its superior handling and a powerful engine, the car gives intense driving pleasure and can deliver even more pleasure with a custom exhaust from CARiD. Your S5 will give you an additional 20hp at minimum if you install any of CARiD’s custom exhaust system. Available are S5 aftermarket exhausts from Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Onki, Weapon-R, MBRP, RBP and Gibson. While the supercharged S5 engine is almost engineered to a flawless state, the same cannot be said of the stock exhaust. Unlike the stock exhaust system, CARiD’s aftermarket exhaust systems utilize unique piping that matches the size and capacity of each engine cylinder for maximum velocity of exhaust gases. They promote faster and efficient intake of fuel and air by the engine cylinders, enabling the engine to consume less fuel and produce more horsepower.
Cat back systems that fully replace the entire stock exhaust are a wise investment because of the four-in-one gains they give: power gains, fuel economy, better engine sound and aesthetic enhancement. Top choices of such exhausts include Audi S5 2010-2011Cat Back Exhaust System by Borla and Audi S5 2009-2012 Magnaflow Cat Back System. The Borla exhaust gives at least 10% more power and sustains fuel efficiency even at high rpm. The Magnaflow exhaust offers maximum power gains and is fine-tuned for all S5 models. S5 custom exhausts give a pronounced engine note but without the noise that comes from stock exhausts. Fourth, custom exhaust systems give the S5 rear a slick look with their shiny, polished tips and you can have them fully customized to your preferred shape, size, material and finish. Buy a custom S5 exhaust from CARiD and enjoy value for your money.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Agency Power® - Titanium Exhaust SystemStarting at: $3,000.00$3,000.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,359.99$1,359.99
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,335.95$1,335.95
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
Posted by Spencer C.
"This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud. "